by Disneyfanfam4eva

Original Post

Re: To log in with Facebook, please enable Tracking in your Apple iOS settings

★★ Novice

It works now with the update!! 

Message 41 of 48 (2,456 Views)

Sims FreePlay Facebook log in app tracking issue

★★ Newbie

Okay so the neighbor app tracking Facebook and sims FreePlay issue where it wouldn’t log you into Facebook it’s fixed for me and I can’t remember how I managed to fix it to let you ppl know that are having the same issue besides the fact of upgrading my phone software the game update and I forgot what else but it can be fixed so 

Message 42 of 48 (2,466 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem and have for a long time. I have my tracking on, but it says that I don't and won't let me login thru Facebook. I cannot connect with my friends. I can on my iphone ok, but not my ipad. I can't see with my iphone very well because it is so much smaller and would rather use my Ipad. PLEASE FIX!!!!

Message 43 of 48 (1,816 Views)

@powerock4 

Update the iPad to 15.3

If that does not work, take it up with FB or Meta or whatever they're called now

Contact their support, EA can not dictate what Meta do or do not do with the FB app

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 44 of 48 (1,805 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Joygeee001 wrote:

I have literally tried everything from deleting apps to wiping my tablet and starting fresh. All trackings are on. Many of us are having the same issue. After some digging I have figured a communality. Sims Freeplay has been removed from the apps and websites section under Facebook settings and there is nothing to link it back. 

I know I’m replying to an old comment here, but it says I’m Active under Sims Freeplay, but it keeps asking me to sign in, every time I launch the game, and it’s started doing it on another game I play, June’s Journey. And it’s Active under Apps and Websites too, don’t know if it’s because I need to update iOS. I don’t NEED too, but maybe that’s why it’s happening. Thing is, it means I have to go somewhere to update the iOS as rubbish wifi at home. 

Message 45 of 48 (372 Views)

★ Apprentice

@minicha-em wrote:

@ehvlojttiphf 

Not sure EA/Firemonkeys can do much other than ask FB to fix the issue as FaceBook messed it up

EA have no mandate to make changes to FaceBook or demand they make changes

I guess EA can drop FB as a partner and have us connect through other platforms (as their own EA/Origin)

@PADDYGIRL01 

This is a world wide open forum

Any personal details might put YOU in jeopardy and at risk

Please remove the last pic, for YOUR safety.

I wish they would drop FB as a partner, as none of my friends play it, and don’t want to add loads of strangers to my FB to have neighbours either… 

Message 46 of 48 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

for peoples who is still looking for a solution, I spend hours to find a solution. Finally I could fix it on my IPad as following:

1. close the game

2. log out from apple ID

3. go to Options --> Sims app

4. Missing “allow tracking” toggle is present and can be set to "on".

5. Now the game starts and allow you to log in FB.

Good luck

Message 47 of 48 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by viewing your username on the Facebook app for iPhone is a little different from finding your profile URL. Here's how to do it:-

1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the bottom right corner.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
4. Then, tap Settings.
5. Now, navigate to Accounts Center (it might be at the bottom under "Meta" or near the top of the Settings screen).
6. If you have multiple accounts linked to Accounts Center, tap on your Facebook profile you want to see the username for.
7. Under your profile information, you should see an option labeled Username. Here, you'll find your unique Facebook username.

More details assistance below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6j6SyB2YM&ab_channel=TheGeekPage

Message 48 of 48 (39 Views)