The sims freeplay

by bigbazonkers

Original Post

The sims freeplay

★★★★★ Newbie

Please can someone help I’m playing the sims freeplay on my iPad I couldn’t finish the road to fame in time so how do I turn my teen into an adult now or can’t I?i kept him writing songs on the organ but he’s getting nowhere thanks for any help

Message 1 of 5 (705 Views)

Re: The sims freeplay

@bigbazonkers 

You need to complete "Adulthood" to be able to age your teen, that is the quest after "Road to fame"

Only thing you miss by not finishing Road to fame within the time limit is the premium instruments

You will still get access to build the Sign and the Teen hobby

Are you using the right instruments to progress in the hobby?

Different instruments will give you notes on different rows

https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2013/11/03/the-sims-freeplay-road-to-fame-quest/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for helping me🙂 I got a guitar but he wouldn’t play on it should I try another instrument instead then?do you have to get them in a certain order?I hope I can finish this or I can see my tablet going on a flying lesson!😂 thanks again

Message 3 of 5 (662 Views)

@bigbazonkers 

the link I provided at the end of my reply should explain it all

I have not yet done the quest but it seems like each row unlocks the instrument you need to complete the next row

Good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your help much appreciated 😀

Message 5 of 5 (640 Views)