Re: The bugs are annoying me

by minicha-em

Original Post

The bugs are annoying me

★★ Novice

Sims are randomly cancelling actions or repeating them, which at the live event made me waste stocks.

Some Un-Inspired sims finish a task that has no name in it.

The music sometimes get glitchy which i have to restart the game.

The booth tables are glitched at the restaurant. (That one isnt that important to fix)

Message 1 of 2 (877 Views)

Re: The bugs are annoying me

@za8clbgp9uv7 

The restaurant will be fixed in an upcoming update, you can still use it but it looks so uncomfortable!

For the other, contact Firemonkeys, I'll link it below, to get compensation, if it is part of a quest, event, Sims springs etc

Tell them what task(s) could not be completed and ask for LP/SP or whatever it cost you to get it done

It is not a guarantee you will be compensated (most have gotten something) but you don't even have a chance if you don't ask

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (868 Views)