[The Sims Freeplay] Renaming Sims Character

by mictbear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims Freeplay] Renaming Sims Character

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In the Sims Freeplay, how do you renamed your sims character and pet after they have been created? When I long press the pet, a popup box appears that allows me to select "Renamed Pet." After I've done that there is no "okay or enter key" to click or tap. Only the back arrow, and clicking on that takes you back to the previous screen and undo's the pets name change.

Message 1 of 7 (49,342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims Freeplay] Renaming Sims Character

Community Manager (retired)

@mictbear wrote:

In the Sims Freeplay, how do you renamed your sims character and pet after they have been created? When I long press the pet, a popup box appears that allows me to select "Renamed Pet." After I've done that there is no "okay or enter key" to click or tap. Only the back arrow, and clicking on that takes you back to the previous screen and undo's the pets name change.

Depending on your device you can use the "Done" or "Go" or "Enter" button on your keyboard. By default it should be be greyed out until you type in the new name. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (54,786 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@mictbear wrote:

Depending on your device you can use the "Done" or "Go" or "Enter" button on your keyboard. By default it should be be greyed out until you type in the new name. 

Message 2 of 7 (54,787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
But you can't rename a sim.... only changes the last name when they move in together. Which I hate... I created a last name now that haunts me... please allow us to change names. In case someone names after an ex boyfriend or something.. in my case its a name that sounds really dumb on a male sim..
Message 3 of 7 (47,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the game on my iPhone and I made a relationship between me and my ex but now I want to change it how do I do it as I don't want to deleted the game thanks
Message 4 of 7 (46,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If u click on u or ur ex then go be rude to them a few times a devorce botton should come up the next time u want them to do somethong together, click on it. I think after that u have to relocate one of the devorcied sims to a different house. The devorice botton should be red and look like this. Broken heart

Message 5 of 7 (29,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ikr because when u create a sim it doesn't say are u sure u want to put this sim into this world it just does it and I accidentally hit that button and now im mad 

Message 6 of 7 (21,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Delete said person and re-add another sim with a better name. 

Message 7 of 7 (21,471 Views)