The Sims FreePlay house purchase

by hbariaaa

Original Post

The Sims FreePlay house purchase

★★★ Newbie

In the Sims FreePlay will the house that you win at the end of the garage live event be able to purchase at the end of the event 

Message 1 of 2 (672 Views)

Re: The Sims FreePlay house purchase

I'm rather new to the game but from what I have seen so far, the answer is No

Claim ALL prizes and you get the house for free (you can see what it looks like by pressing the magnifier by its picture)

If it were to be released, it would probably cost LPs or SPs - 100s of them, so if you really want it (or any house, grand prize, in the crafting events, I suggest going hard at it from the start and use SPs to help you - it is impossible to do it without - restock for SPs rather than waste time doing it for 2.30hrs, count on spending a few 100 SPs to get it

I know this is not what you wanted, and frankly I'm not happy about it either but that is how the game works.

This is a player to player forum.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)