[The Sims FreePlay] Unable to connect via icould

by ifzaidi187

Original Post

Re: Sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

I am Trying to use the cloud In sims free play and It says download unavailable. I have tried everything and logged into Facebook and nothing's working. I want to switch the worlds on my phone. Can someone please help me ASAP?

Message 11 of 15 (2,048 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Unable to connect via icould

★ Novice

I did this steps but not solved

Message 12 of 15 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed the instructions and it worked Perfectly.   Thank you so much.  It was weeks trying to figure out what to do.  Anyone having problems this IS the solution.

Message 13 of 15 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so I had trouble with my party boat 

now when I go into my game it says no save data in the cloud 

so if someone could please massage me how to fix the problem I will appreciate that greatly 

my email address is [edit: email address removed] or I don't know if this will work [edit: removed personal information]

Message 14 of 15 (1,463 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] About Surnames and iCloud connection

★★★ Newbie

The last names can be changed by tapping on your Sim, when it pulls up have birthday or ultimate make over choose the make over. It cost 12LP's and really other than changing names it's not good for much, but it'll do what you want done. As for the cloud thing...it's been almost 5 years and no one has any idea what causes it; they have a way to fix it but I'm not sure I trust it much...if you're interested it's worth a try.

Message 15 of 15 (1,276 Views)