[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay

by colmenerotra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,imstuck on a goal and it's the catch a fish goal.It won't let me put a sim at the park,and it won't let me pick up a fishing pole it just pushes me into the lake.How do I get a sim to goto the park,or can I bypass this goal,can I drive a sim to the park if so how do I do that?If it helps

IM playing the Sims freeplay and IM playing on a kindle fire hd.Please help.

Message 2 of 9 (28,695 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

From the map of the Sim City, click on the park. 

Click on the sim activity center and click on the whistle for the person you would like to come to the park. 

Once the person is in the park, you should be able to click on the fishing pole to fish. 

Please note that this sim should not have any other hobbies, like diving or ghost hunting, because you will lose all progress they have made in those hobbies to start a new one. 

Be careful of the fish you catch - they're maneaters and you will need to click on the jumping fish 3x to get your sim back. 

Happy fishing.    :D

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (32,556 Views)

All Replies

[The Sims FreePlay] fishing on sims freeplay

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

There was no Sims freeplay choice to pick in the product catagory. Please! Help! How in the heck do you fish on Sims freeplay? It is a goal to go fishing, but when I tap the fishing pole, it does nothing. It's driving me crazy.

Message 1 of 9 (28,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From the map of the Sim City, click on the park. 

Click on the sim activity center and click on the whistle for the person you would like to come to the park. 

Once the person is in the park, you should be able to click on the fishing pole to fish. 

Please note that this sim should not have any other hobbies, like diving or ghost hunting, because you will lose all progress they have made in those hobbies to start a new one. 

Be careful of the fish you catch - they're maneaters and you will need to click on the jumping fish 3x to get your sim back. 

Happy fishing.    :D

Message 3 of 9 (32,557 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] fishing on sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
Click on water not pole
Message 4 of 9 (25,460 Views)

★★ Novice
I would like to make a few suggestions regarding the clothing for ladies. I have the outfits with the long boots attached it would be better to also have these boots separate so that people can choose to wear them with different outfits instead of just one. You can wear them with jeans and skirts and trousers etc so please try and send this suggestion to the team who are in charge of adding these things into the game. Also the same footwear for the teens would be nice too. Add in a cemetery where sims can visit loved ones. Maybe have the option of sims being pregnant with a baby bump instead of the baby just appearing in the cot because this game is suppose to be real life and babies don't just appear in cots lol another idea would be to have the option to add in a pet for free when creating a Sim family instead of buying them they should come free then people can choose what animal to have.
Message 5 of 9 (13,794 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay

★★★ Novice

When you catch the big fish and he pulls you in??  The fish will jump out of the water a few times.. you need to tap the fish a few times every time it jumps up and out of the water. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,935 Views)

Hero
@sierras815 You replied to a comment from 2017.. the fish may not be alive!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 9 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Bafanc Hahaha… it’s Sims.. that * always ALIVE! Just feed it a cupcake 😂
Message 8 of 9 (1,928 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread is a bit old now, I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you need further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 9 of 9 (1,910 Views)