[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

by velettaplayer

Original Post

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

★ Novice

I had this same problem on my kindle fire where every time I tried to access the party boat it would tell me "unable to connect", even when I clearly had service. I found that if I clicked on the menu icon (the green button with three white dots), it had a Facebook icon. I clicked that and logged out and logged back in, and the next time I went to the party boat it worked. Hope this helps someone.

Message 31 of 49 (42,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, i have issues on accessing my party boat since 21/5/2014... i can't even save my game at icloud... i did not cheat on time or anything, it just suddenly can't access anymore, anybody please help? Thank you so much.
Message 32 of 49 (41,691 Views)

cant access Party Boat

★★★ Newbie
For about a week I haven't been able to get my extra money from my party boat or go to Facebook neighbors. All it says is "Unable to connect." Has a button to retry but never works using WiFi or my 4G. Please help!
Message 33 of 49 (41,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanx it worksConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 34 of 49 (41,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also been unable to connect to the party boat for the past few days.  Not sure what happened.

Message 35 of 49 (41,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how many people this will help, but I have been having this issue for two months.  I went into the facebook icon to see if I could log out then log back in.  For some reason, it was showing that my facebook account associated was undefined.  I logged out, then logged back in.  Bingo, I finally was able to save to the cloud and open my party boat for the first time in two months.

Message 36 of 49 (40,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much dpwilliams i logged out and logged back in of my facebook account and it worked! Before there was an unidentified user as my name but when i logged back i  it displayed my name on facebook, many thanks once again, it worked!

Message 37 of 49 (39,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To Fix This Reset Your  Game. Then Log Back Into Your Facebook. Then You Have Your Party Boat! :catwink:

Message 38 of 49 (38,760 Views)

★ Novice
This solution doesn't work for me.
Message 39 of 49 (38,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks, I tried it and it worked
Message 40 of 49 (32,105 Views)