[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why can't Sims freeplay  access Facebook 

Message 2 of 49 (81,304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

Community Manager (retired)

Please note that having incorrect time and date settings will prevent you from being able to access online features such as: 

• Connecting to the Cloud.
    • Connecting to the Online Store.
    • Connecting to the Party Boat, accessing your leaderboard and gifts.

You will find more information about this here.

If you did not change the ime and date settings on your device and cannot login to Facebook, please check the following thread: https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/cant_login_to_facebook_sims_freeplay.

View in thread

Message 11 of 49 (50,391 Views)

All Replies

[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay iPad

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I'm playing the sims freeplay on the iPad but my game is not saving. I've been playing hours and having to repeat the same things over and over and over again. This has been happening now for over a week Maybe longer.  I did the first day of Santa this morning just to come back tonight to put the sims to bed and find my game is back to this morning and I'm having to do it all over again. WHY is my game not saving and why can't I connect to iCloud and the party  boat? 

Ps it won't let me continue with a product but isn't showing me the sims free platypus.

Message 1 of 49 (63,337 Views)

Sims Freeplay Party Boat can't Login to Facebook

★★★ Newbie

Why do I keep getting an error message "session expired please login again". This is repeated every time I try to login to Facebook via the party boat. I have also lost all my neighbors of 91 and now I have zero. What is the problem here?

Message 3 of 49 (79,727 Views)

Sims Freeplay party boat won't allow me to sign into Facebook

★★★ Newbie

I play Sims Freeplay on my iPad only. Why do I keep getting an error message "session expired please login again". This is repeated every time I try to login to Facebook via the party boat. I have also lost all my neighbors of 91 and now I have zero. What is the problem here?

Message 4 of 49 (79,723 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Party boat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On my iPod, My Sims Freeplay version 3.3.0, in the party boat it says my new gift is available in: 7583H 14M 59S and I have 1 neighbor. Why is it so long?

Message 5 of 49 (63,088 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] SIMS FREEPLAY ON KINDLE FIRE HD

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can someone please tell me how to get jobs/schools/stadium/pet store etc.. to open up on the map in the sims freeplay for kindle fire hd.  I am on level 19 and the only thing that has opened up is the Salon and the Party boat these are the only two things that I have access to and the other Sims that I have created myself.  I can click on the briefcase or anything else therefore, my sims can't do anything accept garden.. and my preteens and toddlers have even less to do because they can't go to school...  Is there a solution for this problem?? Please Help!!!

Message 6 of 49 (63,275 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Party Boat

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

For Sims Freeplay, my Party Boat  has the next collection at 7969hrs.  How do I reset or clear?  Don't understand how the time got that high.  Any help.

Message 7 of 49 (63,215 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Sims free play party boat problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My party boat is showing 280,000+ hrs before I receive neighbor gifts and I haven't received any "mail" for each day. I have reset the date and time on numerous occasions with no success. I don't want to start the game over, as I have put time and money into building my town. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Standard smile

Message 8 of 49 (63,225 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Party boat and new update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear Sir/Madame, 

I have a IPod touch 4th gen and have downloaded the Sims freeplay I have been playing it for a while but the past two months the party boat wont let me log in to facebook, it has also been running really slow and keeps on freezing, I am just wondering is the game due an update as mine is in need off one.

Thank you Rebecca.

Message 9 of 49 (63,115 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Neighborhood problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There was no drop down choice for The Sims Freeplay, so I picked The Sims Social.

Hi, I'm playing on a Android Nexus 10, my sister is playing on an Iphone 5, my brother is playing on an Moto Xoom, and my brother-in-law is playing on an ipad. My sister, brother and I can all see each other in the party boat. My brother-in-law can see all of us. None of us ( me, sister or bother) can see the brother-in-law at all. And yes, we are all friends on facebook. 

Message 10 of 49 (63,160 Views)