Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay cloud

by SkySimmer101

Original Post

[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay cloud

★★★ Newbie
Not working!!!! I'm very upset because I'm replacing my phone and it has the sims freeplay and it keeps saying "Sorry,the cloud is not available because there is no social network."When I clearly have Facebook unbelievable.Please help and fix.
Message 1 of 3 (3,675 Views)

★★ Novice
Have you gotten the answer yet on how to do it??? I swear to god I went to bed last night and all my sims were doing fine so I went out of the sims and turned off my phone and I wake up this morning and it says please enter your age and I'm like wtf I enter my age anyway and it say make New game or download svaed data from the cloud and when I click that option it keeps saying sorry the cloud is not available because there is no social network!!!!!!!! Frown
Message 2 of 3 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Novice
If you are using facebook to upload to cloud then sometimes it happens...it has happened to me twice...luckily I also use google play games also to upload...
Also I can't connect to facebook account when facebook app is installed...so I have to uninstall fb then connect to fb account on freeplay...due to all this hassle I prefer google playgames now...
You can submit a ticket to firemonkeys...they might help you to recover your game progress (that's what I did) hope it helps..good luck!
Message 3 of 3 (2,353 Views)