[The Sims FreePlay] I do not receive daily rewards

by britaneyhale

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims FreePlay] I do not receive daily rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing the Sims FreePlay since around April. I have loved the game, however I do not receive daily rewards. I have not been receiving them for about a month now. Could you help me out?

Message 1 of 18 (12,968 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] I do not receive daily rewards

Community Manager (retired)

You may no longer receive your daily mailbox reward if you have changed the Time and Date settings of your device. 

You will find more information here.

View in thread

Message 8 of 18 (13,142 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims FreePlay

★★★ Newbie
I forgot to mention this is for the IPhone.
Message 2 of 18 (12,881 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Mail and Work Freeplay

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am on Sims Freeplay and can not get my daily mail points for any of my sims. I am unable to send them to work. Is there a fix for this?

Message 3 of 18 (12,458 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Sims FreePlay, not Social, but I can't choose that.... - Can't check mail and can't use old phone

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hello, 

Ever since the most recent update of Sims Freeplay on the Iphone I can no longer check my mail, or get the "daily reward". Right now my current goal is to "check the mail" and I'm stuck on it.

Also, I can't use the old small white phone (it was the cheapest before the update, now it's gone) and I can't get rid of it.

I've exed out of the game, and gone back in fully (by double clicking the home button and then hitting the red x on the game). I've restarted my phone, shut it completely down for a while, then brought it back up. I've also tried turning off the wifi, and putting my phone in airplane mode, entering the game, and then exing out, and returning... 

I feel like I've tried everything that's been suggested, but the reward won't come and the old phones won't work.

Any advice??

Message 4 of 18 (12,532 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] Error in my sims freeplay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is about sims Freeplay but I cannot select that!

Ea netherlands can't help me with the problem because they have no game support.. They let me wait for a month before announcing that.. They asked me to post my error on getthissatifaction.com but that's not gonna be of any help because its an error in the actual game not a help request for something I want to do in the game.

My error;
Game name;
The Sims Freeplay
Game version;
Type of bug;
1) Gamecentre (for sims to complete in games) doesn\'t update, it keeps counting down in large hours, but is never ready
2) I cannot collect daily rewards from the mailboxes
3) My 1 sims in the local swimming pool building keeps changing hair colors

Message 5 of 18 (12,475 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] I had to change the time and date of my phone

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I am playing the sims freeplay in my iphone.  I had to change the time and date of my phone but afterwards the new promotions of this month (construction) has changed to some kind of alien stuff, Osiris...?  How can I get back to the constructions now?  I have changed my phone to the original time and date already.

Message 6 of 18 (12,890 Views)

[The Sims FreePlay] some people get daily rewards on the game from the mail well I don't get no daily reward?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I noticed some people get daily rewards on the game from the mail well I don't get no daily reward? also why haven't I got the new alien update when does it come out? I dont cheat.. k I've been playing the sims freeplay for a long time now and I feel like the XP takes forever to level up I'm burly on level 34

Message 7 of 18 (12,458 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You may no longer receive your daily mailbox reward if you have changed the Time and Date settings of your device. 

You will find more information here.

Message 8 of 18 (13,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem. Being abroad I temporarily changed time manually and suddenly I get to know that I am punished for that ! So unfair. I can't open the link from the last post, which claims to have a solution to my problem. Can someone write what I can do to restore my daily mail?

Message 9 of 18 (8,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bump....same problem for same reason as above poster and I can't open the link either. Can someone please post the solution.
Message 10 of 18 (8,208 Views)