Re: [The Sims FreePlay] I do not receive daily rewards

by minicha-em

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, and it's unfair. I have been travelling and so the time on my phone is going to change. Please can someone comment what you have to do to repair this as the link is not working due to the fact I haven't got permission to view the page. Thank you.
Message 11 of 18 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your link does not work? it says Access Denied. pls help 

Message 12 of 18 (1,040 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't open the link! Please post the solution

@britaneyhale wrote:

I have been playing the Sims FreePlay since around April. I have loved the game, however I do not receive daily rewards. I have not been receiving them for about a month now. Could you help me out

Message 13 of 18 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you've got the solution, pls PLS let me know ♡ I AM DESPERATE!!
Message 14 of 18 (867 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am playing sims freeplay on my fire 10.1. July 2019. I cannot get any rewards now even though I am vip 9. I have not reset the time on my device .Im missing out on so much!!!!!

Message 15 of 18 (628 Views)

@cabbagesandroses 

This thread is more than 4 years old

a lot of things have changed

What happens when you tap a mailbox?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 16 of 18 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi. Yes I reslise the post is old. Maybe a reacurring problem then. It says everything has been claimed even when the time has come for more rewards. I have sent a query to  them . I just wondered if anyone was having the same problen at this moment in time meaning it may be just a general glitch or if it was just me!

Message 17 of 18 (615 Views)

@cabbagesandroses 

Thank you for the additional information

From what I understand, this happens now and again, not often and not for all

There's not an outbreak, a flurry of reports on missing mail, right now, meaning it is not an update or push causing this issue for a significant number of players

Contacting Firemonkeys is the right thing to do, as this is a player to player forum and this is usually beyond what we can do

You did check your time settings on your device, right?

Out of curiosity (this will not help you here but Firemonkeys need to know), how long have you had this issue? A day or two, a week, never received any mail (daily rewards)?

I wish you luck with Firemonkeys, have a nice evening 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 18 of 18 (608 Views)