The Sims FreePlay - Connect with Neighbours

by minicha-em

Original Post

Re: The Sims FreePlay - Connect with Neighbours

★★★★ Novice

Re-read the information on how to add neighbors. It says that you add neighbors by using Facebook.  😟

Message 51 of 351 (4,674 Views)

Looking for Neighbors

★ Novice

Hello. I am looking for neighbors to add to my low. I’m currently on Level 32. I have an apple device and my Game Center username is drealex3000. Let’s exchange emails so we can become neighbors.

Message 52 of 351 (4,692 Views)

★ Novice
@Ginko555 Messaged
Message 53 of 351 (4,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I would love for you to add me as a friend I’m kinda new to sims FreePlay but am at level 25 and am trying to use a podium at a neighbours. The name is pinknomad I’m on the game centre too. [edit: email address removed]

thanks!

Message 54 of 351 (4,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need friends too 

https://games.app.goo.gl/VS3QWee1eQR8Wpks5

Add me 😊

Message 55 of 351 (4,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need a neighbor for my sims account. It won’t allow me to log into my Facebook! I’m half way through level 44 and my town is worth 630...

My Game Center username is “ Ali_Rhodes “ thank you! 

Message 56 of 351 (4,435 Views)

★★ Novice
@NMaco18 You can add me if you like. I could do with someone with a move camera. Message me your email Standard smile
Message 57 of 351 (4,359 Views)

★★ Novice
If anyone wants to add me - I use Game Center. PM me your email address Standard smile I have dogs, and a movie camera plus other hobby items.
Message 58 of 351 (4,355 Views)

★ Novice
@Billyngemma Can you PM your email? I can't figure out how to send a message. I'm level 53 and have a movie camera
Message 59 of 351 (4,295 Views)

Practice Firefighting using neighbor's town

★★★ Newbie

I can't complete my social task on practice firefighting using neighbor's town. I had found all my neighbor's house but still couldn't find fire hydrant. Can someone please help me?

Message 60 of 351 (4,284 Views)