Suggestion

by JulieAnn0314

Original Post

Suggestion

★★★ Newbie

Hi!  I thought I might ask if you have ever consider creating things for the Sims to do at home like landscaping and lawn care? Things like mowing, watering flowers or crops, and building things such as waterfalls or unique fish ponds.   Thanks for reading! 

Message 1 of 5 (1,133 Views)

Re: Suggestion

EA app Team

Hi @JulieAnn0314,

Sorry for the wait, and welcome to Answers HQ!

Also, thanks for your suggestion! We are always happy to read what you would like to see in the game Standard smile

I'll forward this to the team so they can also take a look.

Thanks again!

-Mai

Message 2 of 5 (1,104 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a few suggestions for the game. I hope that the designers will consider these, as I think they will improve the game. 

1) I'm at level 55. I can't go any higher, but I'm still collecting all kinds of XP. Surely there is something that will reward devoted players like myself for all that XP. How about getting additional Sims after collecting an exorbitant amount of XP? Because I have quite a few empty lots but can't get any more Sims to fill up houses. The ability to add one new Sim in exchange for, say, 2 million XP would make a lot of gamers happy.

2) Infants need a new hobby. My poor little baby pounds on a xylophone all day long! I'd really like her to have something else to do. Maybe a play mat, where she can collect 12 different stuffed animals and once her collection is complete she would get LP. The six levels of the hobby could be: Level 1 - Aimless Staring, Level 2 - Plays with toes, Level 3 - Rolls over, Level 4 - Sits up, Level 5 - Rocks on all fours, Level 6 - Crawling (or something along those lines)

3) The "untold riches" from the Island volcano needs to be something a little more impressive than 750 simoleons (that's the amount I've heard it will give - I haven't unlocked it yet) I mean, seriously, you have houses that cost 10 million simoleons or more and all we get from the volcano is 750!!! That is not what I would call untold riches! There are items for the houses that cost 10x more than that - for one item, for one house! Come on raise that amount to 10,000 simoleons

4) Please change the cooking hobby so that there are no more dishes left laying all over the place. No other hobby leaves a debris field that needs to be cleaned up all the time. Since I always used the "leftover" option to feed my Sims (and now that I've paid to get the Singing Salmon, I don't even have to do that) I don't need to cook so that they can eat. But I like to do the cooking hobby so that I can get some LP. Please make some way to turn off the dishes! Please!

5) A new profession that would be great is a zoo. The career paths could be zookeeper and vet. And they could help other Sims with things like feeding the animals, giving tours and treating the animals when they are sick. Start with a basic zoo then add elephant house, monkey house, aviary, etc.

Message 3 of 5 (954 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @mimi23789,

Thanks for joining to the feedback sharing, and welcome to Answers HQ!

I'll forward these also, thanks for taking the time to write it!

-Mai

Message 4 of 5 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, EA. I was wondering if you could update the volcano too, to about 8,000 Simoleons and 5 LP. And 670 XP. I need LP’s because I always use them up, and I bet people like me feel that way too. 

To do this, I’ve been thinking of a new quest called, “The Guide to Life Points” so people will learn how to use the LP’s properly. This quest is up to you, though, so you can figure out what the sims can do. 

Thank you in advance!

Message 5 of 5 (702 Views)