Re: Suggestion

by martha4858

Original Post

Suggestion

★ Novice

I just reached the maximum number of Sims we can have within the game, and i totally lost my motivation about the game.

I really want more sims in the game. Being limited to just 34 sims.. i don't like it, it really made me sad. I really like this game, so the events, but there is no reason to keep do it anymore like this.. i do the events because i would like to build houses, but if i cant't fill them with families there is no meaning.

So it would be great if we could have much more sims per town!

I hope that someone will forward this to the Sims Freeplay team!!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (650 Views)

You get more sims on VIP level 6, 8, 10, 14 and 15. Total +7

So the maximum number of sims you can have in your town is 41

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (638 Views)

★ Novice

It was worth a try:D

Yeah i saw that i can get more sims at vip.. im vip too but +7 sims for that money.. ridiculous...

"sims free play" - its okay there are a lot of things that we have to pay for it if we want to get it, but for the sims, that's too much in my opinion. I can't play "free" being limited to 34 sim..

Message 3 of 4 (633 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Brigus96 

Since Sims Freeplay is a mobile game the developers have to balance the number of items, sims, and graphics in the game with different mobile devices and operating systems for those devices. Allowing players to have more sims will affect some players to the point they will not be able to play the game without it locking up. The developers do their best to keep the game interesting by providing events and challenges throughout the year, as well as updates. If you are bored with the number of sims available you could try your hand at designing a house and then submitting it to Sims Freeplay to go into the house catalog for other players to buy. You could also take a break from the game and come back to it for the next event.

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)