Suggestion to add on more variability in the faces and body shapes of sims

by eggr011

Original Post

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★★ Novice

I've seen a bunch of people asking for more places to build houses- a fun idea would be to throw in a fancy little neighborhood in the mountains back behind the restaurant & do an event with a modern mountain lodge with a cool flat living roof / large open windows / sleek finishes.

It could be fun to have some sort of hotel, like a 1920's glitzy Gatsby type deal.

More artwork!!

And more hairstyles for teens and kids. They're really lacking.

Message 31 of 129 (3,678 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The hotel could be a fun addition like the outdoor recreation area / restaurant / mall that you have to clean and unlock as you go.
Message 32 of 129 (4,225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having some Halloween items would be awesome
Message 33 of 129 (4,163 Views)

Suggestion to add on more variability in the faces and body shapes of sims

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello! I really love playing Sims Freeplay, and like that we are able to unlock new items with quests. I enjoy building houses for my sims the most! However, I do have a something which has bothered me for quite a while, which is that I think that both female and male adult sims are too 'muscular' and they look weird in some outfits. Disappointed

Also, although there are quests for new sims' hairstyles, the faces are very limited, making the sims look very alike to each other. I hope you do consider bringing in the option of the ability to change more of the facial features of the sims and the body shapes of sims. 

Thank you and I really hope EA do consider adding Variability in the faces and body shapes of sims to the Sims Freeplay.

Cheers,

Longtime Sims Freeplay Fan :eahigh_file: 

Message 34 of 129 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi!
I have a probably great solution:
Let's say a bundle pack is $50 and $50 is 300 LP.I wish you could buy the pack with LP (example:450LP for that $50 pack)
I mean it would be cool to get the pack like that or as a reward for eg.Making the volcano burst or reaching level 35
This is my suggestion.You'll handle it i guess 😄
Message 35 of 129 (5,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to see more alternative construction in the home build. For example I have a couple of shipping container houses that I built but it would be nice to have steel walls for the exterior and when I stack them they look like two containers instead of a solid wall. A trailer frame and wheels to create a mobile home. Barn wood siding, log cabin siding. Round walls so I can build a light house or silo house. 

Clothing i would love to see broken up for example the option of wearing the bikini bottoms with a shirt or jean shorts with bikini top. Thigh high boots in boots section. Same clothing options for adults as teens I’m 41 and don’t dress like an old man. Some of the hobbies need to be made for everybody. Karate is just offered to preteens maybe offer it to all but you can only go up to a certain belt rank according to your age. 

Hair styles should have sub categories show one hairstyle and then you can choose the color once you select it. I have so many hair styles that it is slow scrolling thru them. Multiple tattoos on one body. Separate tattoos and make up into two folders. Thigh hi stockings and band shirts. 

Message 36 of 129 (5,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to see all clothing and hairstyles be available for any gender sim. It's kind of incredible that same sex sims can woo-hoo and get married, but my tomboy girls can't wear typical boy stuff. 

Message 37 of 129 (5,217 Views)

Game play

★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am writing to you with a game play suggestion 

I feel like you should be able to rotate the screen the same as game play when placing furniture and designing rather then being stuck staring straight down at it ..

I asked this question on a f.b. page and a couple people have said they have actually stopped playing cause off this .. 

I know I've wasted ALOT of simoleons cause I would buy something and then not like it when I get out of designer mode 

Message 38 of 129 (5,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to have some more types of glasses available. Right now there are very few and it would be great to get a few more in different shapes, styles, colors, etc.

Message 39 of 129 (5,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like to make a suggestion  I love the game I think you guys  should update  it again with  more  baby stuff like strollers, car seats you should be able to drive to places. When you look at a sims family it should show who they are to that sims like uncle and auntie and cousin to . There should be  day care for the toddlers. You should  be able to hire a babysitter.  Have a maid or nanny. There should be people already in the game who run the restaurants and bars and stuff in the mall to and your sims can help them by working for them and making 12 dallors an hour instead of always having sims do it by themselves.  

Message 40 of 129 (4,992 Views)