Stuck at 96% in peaceful patio quest

by Dudamuffin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck at 96% in peaceful patio quest

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have been doing the peaceful patio quest and have sent all my Sims home, but the quest is still stuck at 96%. Is there anyway of fixing this? All other parts of the quest are complete.

Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck at 96% in peaceful patio quest

★★★ Newbie

I have been able to fix my issue. One of my Sims stayed at the house even though I used the tracked to send everyone home. I think the problem is me. I'm an idiot. I had checked all my Sims over and over. I checked them again last night and rats, there she was at the DIY house. Thank you all so much. You all are awesome. I'm an idiot. 💖

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (657 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Asking this for my wife as she had a cloud save but I messed up and saved again

Message 2 of 4 (685 Views)

Do you have a screen cap of it?

Is Bree still in the Simtracker?

Are you sure you have done all steps of the quest?

https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2015/05/02/the-sims-freeplay-diy-homes-peaceful-patios-quest/

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been able to fix my issue. One of my Sims stayed at the house even though I used the tracked to send everyone home. I think the problem is me. I'm an idiot. I had checked all my Sims over and over. I checked them again last night and rats, there she was at the DIY house. Thank you all so much. You all are awesome. I'm an idiot. 💖

Message 4 of 4 (658 Views)