Store Error on Sims Free Play

by PrincessKit6713

Original Post

Store Error on Sims Free Play

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I've downloaded Sims free play, I can't seem to be able to open the store. I always get this message, 'Store Error', 'please Sign in to an account on your device to enter the online store'. I'm connected to to both Google and Facebook, help what do I do now?

Message 1 of 6 (9,544 Views)

Re: Store Error on Sims Free Play

Make sure your Google Play store settings are up to date

A valid card with funds on it

That the parental help settings allow you to purchase in-app things

Maybe try a different connection, if you're on WIFI switch to 5G or 4G or 3G

Check with support if this is a common thing for this update

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (9,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PrincessKit6 Help!! please my sims freeplay says store error'please Sign in to an account on your device to enter the online store'. what do i do???
Message 3 of 6 (2,298 Views)

@n8oa0s8z8wfu 

Do as it says

Sign in to an account

Either connect to Facebook or Google/Apple

not sure if Kindle have a connection, if it uses Google or Amazon or none

Green button with ... (3 dots)

Key hole button

Follow instructions

Sometimes you need to remove the FB app from your device and login through a browser

Make sure you have a current card connected to your store

Make sure the parental tools are off so you're allowed to make in-app purchases

If you're using Gift Cards and if you're in the US remember tax will be added so a $10 GC will not cover a $9.99 pack

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im on a school computer downloading this game off of aptoid.... i cant do all that, i am logged into some game center account idk but i cant acces my store

Message 5 of 6 (2,261 Views)

@n8oa0s8z8wfu 

emulators are not an approved platform for The Sims FreePlay

I have little to no knowledge of how emulators work, I can be of no further assistance 

Ask support but know that they are not obligated to help you since you are using an un authorized platform, nor can they replicate your issue, like they do on mobile devices (phones and tablets)

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?

Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (2,224 Views)