Re: Some Neighbors are Missing after Updating Sims Freeplay

by minicha-em

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some Neighbors are Missing after Updating Sims Freeplay

★ Novice

Hello There,

I have updated Sims Freeplay on my android device, but now I only have 2 neighbors Another Sim Town and my Sister who is also having the same problem. I went to my Sister's Town and to visit her Sims and some of her Sims wasn't at their homes, she told me that none of her Sims were working or at different locations. I suppose to have 7 neighbors, one other Neighbor that I think is playing and I don't think the others are.

I have done everything that I have seen online that other players were successful with, I have remove Sims Freeplay from Facebook by Laptop and Logout from the Android Device, I have remove Sims Freeplay from Android Device completely and turn off the Device, I have remove Facebook App from Android Device , I have Clear Cache from Laptop and Android Device, but still only 2 Neighbors, I am wondering do Facebook Friends get delete if they haven't play for awhile or does my Facebook Friends have to remove the game completely from Facebook for them not to be my Neighbor in Sims Freeplay.

Message 1 of 7 (2,314 Views)

Accepted Solution

The latest update cleared out inactive players from the Party boat

You are not alone in this, I lost neighbours too

If your FB friends have not played recently (not sure of the exact number), they were removed from the boat

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,232 Views)

All Replies

The latest update cleared out inactive players from the Party boat

You are not alone in this, I lost neighbours too

If your FB friends have not played recently (not sure of the exact number), they were removed from the boat

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (2,233 Views)

★ Novice
@minicha-em is there any way to fix this? Even though they're inactive they are still neighbors and EA can't just remove them like that...
Message 3 of 7 (2,204 Views)

I guess you could ask your friends to login to their games again

That should put them back on the Party Boat as long as they login regularly

Ask support

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (2,199 Views)

★ Novice
@tinalouise28 Yeah, I noticed I had several neighbors missing when I had to refresh Sim while trying to build a weird ornament in neighborhood
A few days later I lost I my second to last neighbor
Some of my neighbors I barely knew or how to find in Facebook to tell them to sign in if that's the issue
*Very agitated*
Message 5 of 7 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@tinalouise28@celianehme4 @minicha-em
This is not the fault of the update. The problem is with Facebook. Friends have disappeared in other applications that I have on my phone. I wrote to Facebook support, I hope they fix it.

Message 6 of 7 (2,084 Views)

★ Novice

If we don't get back our neighbours, please add me on fb because I need neighbours. Thanks.

Message 7 of 7 (2,031 Views)