Re: Sims stop in the middle of their task & kiddie pool is destroyed

by minicha-em

Original Post

Sims stop in the middle of their task & kiddie pool is destroyed

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

I need your help. Since the new update, my activities get cancelled in irregular intervals. The activities just stop and all the Sims are not busy any more. When the sims are planting, they just stop in the middle and the small plants remain (see picture) In the professional workplaces the customers disappear and new ones come. My Kiddie Pool in the swim center is completely destroyed (see picture). I am trying to complete the ghost hunter quest and have to either quick complete with lifestyle points or it just doesn't happen as there are some activities for 16.5 hours in there.

Did any of you have such an issue before / face the same issue right now or knows what to do?

Thanks a million in advance,

Ines

Message 1 of 2 (1,110 Views)

Re: Sims stop in the middle of their task & kiddie pool is destroyed

I've seen a lot of abrupted tasks but not the planting situation

Did today's update fix it? 5.58.2 (H1747)

If not, contact support.

Kiddie pool is messed up for everyone but it is still usable

Studio is aware and working on it

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player,
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (1,051 Views)