Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Game Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here. I saw some really old posts on suggestions so I figured I would give it a try. 

1) More Sims per town. I say the maximum should be 100 Sims and the minimum can be like 50 Sims. And people can reach 100 when they level up in VIP if they chose to do so. 

2) Wording the VIP packages better would be nice. I showed this to a few friends and they all thought I was supposed to get an additional 3 Sims in my town and all I got was one. So wording the VIP packages would be a great thing so no one gets confused. 

158259242_10159167414464655_7041258341306807325_na.jpg

3) More Sims per house. I want one of my Sims families to be able to have a lot of kids (I would like to have 5 or more kids).

4) More cool stuff to buy with real money if it's not going to be sold in the game. 

5) More points to get to the next VIP level. I felt I must've spent at least a few hundred dollars by now just to get to VIP 10. 

6) More hairstyles - I would love to see some curly hair for both men and women  and some long hair for the women. 

Maybe have more hairstyles instead of having the same hairstyles in a bunch of different colors. Let the player choose a hair style and then let them pick a color. 

7) More face shapes. Everyone looks so much alike. 

8) More jobs. I would love to see something like a Librarian, Chef, Secretary, Baker, Veterinarian, High School teacher.

9) I would love to see the High School kind of like the Police and or the Movie jobs where you click on the people walking around to level up in your job. 

I think this would be cool if High School students can level up by clicking on certain things in the school to level and be able to show they completed the schooling. 

10) Preschool for the toddlers would be awesome! It would be much easier for the parent Sims to go to work and not worry about trying to find a Sims that doesn't work to watch the kids. 

11) Being able to drive places using your car. Like it should give options where you want to go.

12) When you do the pregnancy quest I think sometimes some of the Sims should be able to have twins. That would be awesome! 

13) More hobbies. 

14) More Plots to build houses or other stuff we the players come up with. Bigger sizes too.

15) Shorter times for Toddler quests. As the Sims get older the times should be a bit longer. 

16) More ages for Sims. It's odd that it goes from Baby to Toddler to Preteen and then Teenager and then adult. How about something between Toddler and Preteen? 

And last but not least

17) More Levels in the game. I reached my max level 55. I would  love to have more levels. 

Message 71 of 129 (3,031 Views)

Re: Sims Freeplay Game Suggestions

@Axs580Sxa3224 

2. It adds in total 3 sims per town, above where you wrote "not correct" it say +1 (for the VIP Level) you get +1 at VIP 6, VIP 8, VIP 10 and VIP 15.

In total 4 more Sims at VIP 15

Most of these you need to address Firemonkeys, not other players who can not do anything about content

Some of these will make the game too big and will require very very expensive devices, not sure if those even exists as they'd be so expensive, you could buy 3 computers for the same money

Perhaps you'd like The Sims 4 for console or computer

It have most of the features and content you want

The consoles and computers have the capacity to run those features which most mobile devices can not handle

If you can not afford a computer/console you most certainly can not afford a mobile device capable of handling all the features you want as that would be much more costly

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 72 of 129 (3,584 Views)

AR For Andriod

★★★ Newbie

I really wished that we could have the AR feature for android. I really want to try it so badly. Also, I am a machinimist and I would really love to create stories using The Sims Freeplay.

Message 73 of 129 (3,408 Views)

Sims Freeplay 2021 Update Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

i have a few suggestions to the game that i hope will be implemented in future updates.

please update the sims wardrobe styles to more recent styles. its not as much of a need as it is a want, i just think it would be so cool to make my sims dress more trendy than their current wardrobe allows. 

i would also love to see if the max amount of sims in one place could be upped to 15-20. this would allow parties such as weddings to be more fun.

im not sure if this is already a thing, but getting paid for submitting architect homes would be realy cool. not just for submitting tho. say you submit an architect home and it is chosen to be on the list of available architect homes for purchase. it would be realy cool if we could get the money that people spend on the houses. 

that is all i have for now, i would really love to see these added to future updates; hoping the team will see this

Message 74 of 129 (3,355 Views)

Wallpaper

★★ Newbie

Better wallpapers are needed they all dull and low quality 

Message 75 of 129 (4,122 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I want to make a suggestion for this. If you have a gay sim like two males are married can you make it possible so that at least one of them can become pregnant and have a baby

Message 76 of 129 (3,831 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

@Danti4ever 

I don't think a male can get pregnant, unless he is transgender - in the real world and the game reflects the real world

You can do this by letting him start out as a woman, get pregnant and after delivery do an ultimate make over (12LP, tap the sim you wish to change) and change gender

I think most male gay couples use surrogates or adoption

You can have a female sim (living with the males) get pregnant, give birth, then move out the female 

Or you can use the phone to adopt

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 77 of 129 (3,817 Views)

Re: 6th of September 2021 – Maximalist Safari Update

★★★ Newbie

Some feedback and suggestions from a long-time player:

-Lately every update has seemed somewhat lazy. The new items in store are mainly recolored versions of old items, and so are many of the prizes for events. That doesn't really make you want to buy anything, when you already have almost the same exact items

-The marketplace events are a waste of time: the prizes are always the same, and they might be fun for someone who's new in the game, but I don't want a dragon statue, when I already have 9 of them in my inventory, and the time extensions are absolutely useless, because I don't even remember when there was an event or quest in which you could use a time extension. So I have tons of tokens, but nothing to use them for. It's time to update the market events with new prizes that are really something new or useful.

-Speed up the Sim Springs opening, and make the tasks more diverse. It's boring that the main tasks are basically a mirror of SimChase tasks, and the neighborhood tasks are insanely boring. Just placing dozens of tables, beds, then moving them into your inventory or selling them. Seems very lazy game design to me.

-Add new items to the maternity store. I have around 200 000 baby bottles but nothing to buy with them, because I have already bought everything in the store.

-Make-up and more colourful hairstyles for elderly sims!

-Maybe use the existing places for new events/quests, like a quest for the department store, the restaurant, the beach or the funfair.

-New types of events/quests in general. It's nice to have something to do, but it'd be much nicer and give more motivation to open the game if every update didn't just bring a simchase, a craft event etc.. New types of regular events would keep the level 55 players interested.

-Maybe a regular architect competition? Players could submit their designs, and on some regular basis the best ones would get rewarded. It would get more players into designing houses.

Message 78 of 129 (3,551 Views)

Sims FreePlay

★★★★★ Newbie

Please add the following things in the game:

•personally l feel like the game should not depend on events and task for it to be fun.

•option for sims to rent  houses and also buy.

•personal bank account for the money they earn at work and school.

•Players should be able to add goals for sims e.g saving money to buy an apartment and other things they would like to achieve.

•allow sims to move in together as roommates without changing the surnames.

•Give control to the players to be able to rent out houses and sell houses to their sims.

•we should be able to make a house lot a hotel where sims have to pay to visit and label house lots if we don’t want a sim to live there.

•Option for a sim to be an entrepreneur to offer services to other simmers and gets paid e.g babysitting , for doing pedicure and manicure. 

•l don’t see the point of adding vacuum cleaners,washing machines if the houses and clothes never gets  dirty.Choirs should be real and players should not imagine things which are not there.

•personal wardrobes for sims we can choice the clothes that we want our sims to have in their wardrobe.

•Add recipes so that a sim can buy the ingredients at the supermarket for them to prepare a meal.

•Events are too long please reduce the days so that we will be able to play the game.

•After graduating from high school sims should go to university and study for a career they want to do for them to qualify to work as doctor or police officer and other careers we have in the game

•Each sim should have their own inventory for the things they have purchased with their own money 

•add a furniture shop so that sim can buy their own furniture for their houses and apartments 

•schools  built buy players should be private schools were simmers have to pay to attend

•Add ages in the game so that if a teen turns 18 they will be able to move out and start her own life

•Option to lock doors to allow privacy 

•My sims are always inspired and l don’t like that especially in the morning l feel like sims should wake up hungry and having a low hygiene.You should add activities that reduce sims hygiene,energy,happiness and hunger. 
•sims should be paid for working at the reception for 8hrs 

Message 79 of 129 (3,357 Views)

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

It would be cool to me for them to add

• More faces for all Sims
  • Add 8+ Sims to a household
  • Add a blender to make milkshakes
  • Add more earring
  • Make it possible for you to wear tattoos and make-up and have multiple tattoos on
  • Add more pajamas 
  • Add more in-game bating suits
Message 80 of 129 (2,898 Views)