Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Re: suggestions

★★★ Newbie

My big suggestion has to do with the inventory.

We need different views, different ways of looking at/searching for items in the inventory. Right now it's really hard to find anything and it takes too long so I don't renovate or decorate much.

If we could search for items by name that would be helpful. 

Also if we could choose a view that showed only items in a certain group--like, the stuff that came from a certain event, perhaps--that would be great. When I finish an event, I can't remember which carpet, drapes, chairs, wallpaper, etc came from that event, and I'm not going to search through hundreds of items in the various categories to put them together. I know they show as new for a while but I'd have to be ready to decorate right then for that to be helpful.

Thank you for listening!

Message 61 of 129 (3,778 Views)

The Sims Freeplay needs an U P D A T E

★★★ Newbie

The Sims Freeplay, after some several years of playing the game has gotten better in certain areas. However, I do believe the game still possesses an outdated system & aesthetic overall that needs an update. It’s great that we have received new hair styles, and clothing items, but the organization of it all is not designed well. Like in the sims mobile we can choose a style of hair and from there, the color. But the sims free play has it so that you have to scroll to every other hair color, therefor taking up tons of space, to which you spend more time scrolling for variations of one style, instead of just choosing one style and THEN choosing the color. I think if this part of the game was updated to have a more efficient organization, it would help many! And that leads me to the second half of this—the characters! In general, They look they came straight out of the sims 2. There is limiting customization options that make merely every sim look the same just slightly different. A problem I see here is that you cant adjust a sims weight or body proportions, they all have the same body! And how fair is that? I think if the furniture can get better graphic updates, why can’t the sims look good too, and not just including what they wear? Basically what I’m trying to convey here is that sims need to have more diversity in their appearance as we have in the Sims Mobile. It would make a HUGE difference. I can’t tell you how much I’ve seen people complain about how poorly the sims themselves look in this game. Not only that but how little we can truly alter our sims to be different from each other. Please look into this, it would be greatly appreciated! 

Message 62 of 129 (3,178 Views)

Add more features

★★★ Novice

For all ages: Cheek kisses. Holding hands. Crossing legs and other positions on all furniture. Sitting Indian style on the floor. Hugging. Shaking hands. Take selfies together. Make everything interactive for all ages. Strollers for babies to travel with sims. Pregnant sims being able to do what regular sims do; laundry, cooking, etc. 

just ideas but it would be so much more fun to play. 

Message 63 of 129 (2,890 Views)

Could you consider these suggestions?

★★★ Newbie

I have two suggestions that would make the game a lot more pleasant to play;

Invisible Doorways-

This can eliminate the complexity of making different shaped rooms, including making more way for creativity. Instead of a standard single and double doorway, the two wall units are completely gone with no rim. 
This not only can make L-shaped and other future rooms a lot less complicated, but it also allows for more creativity because they are considered separate rooms so you could have different wallpapers and floors. This would be a big feature that could change the future of the game. You could make studio apartments with a different floor for the kitchen, or just make it so there are partitions that are actually not completely see-through.

Of course, this would be in a separate built mode and things such as mezzanines or furniture could not interact with the invisible doorway.

Apartments or “Apartment mode”-

Realistically, a sim wouldn’t be able to afford a house, or maybe they don’t want to live the luxury life in a penthouse. There are some great opportunities downtown for apartments, luxury or not. Alternatively, there could be an “apartment mode” where you can create apartments on house plots, but the Sims don’t share the same surnames. 
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Message 64 of 129 (2,846 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just have a little suggestion for the game : In the “on-going tasks” menu (sorry for my English btw), it would be nice if we could hide some quests (if we don’t want to work on it). Maybe we could choose to mask it for an hour, 1 day or 10 days.

For example, I am working on four different quests at the moment, and I don’t want to work on my social quest or weekly quest in the same time. So, I would like to be able to hide it for a few days, just to have a clearer view of my tasks and quests.

Of course I have a lot of others ideas but that one would be really helpful to me !

Thanks for sharing this suggestion

Clemence

Message 65 of 129 (2,715 Views)

Time

★★★ Newbie

I love the game but please please do an update and edit the amount of time it takes to do things. The game would literally be so much better if the maximum amount of time it took to complete tasks was 1 hour and for the quests it’s almost impossible to complete them and win great prizes simply because tasks require 12+ sims and take 10+ hours to complete, it’s just very annoying and unrealistic way to play a game.

I remember the sims pc the sims would have a speed up button and run on sims time not real life GMT.  

Message 66 of 129 (2,626 Views)

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have sims free play on my iPad. I tried to email the developer but failed to find an email address. Can we make the game a little bit personalized in terms of homes. Meaning, if I don’t want people to get in the house I should be able to ask them to leave as in the old sims that we used to play on the computer.
also, there’s no love/hate relationship option, for instance if a husband flirts with another person other than his wife, she does not get angry at him like the old sims. The choices are very limited for clothes and home items. For instance bath tub, 2 options I can see so far (lvl 20) one is crazy expensive and the other one requires green money which requires me purchasing with real money.  I don’t seem to find any pool options to build in the backyard. 
the old sims had a lot of personal interactions. 
please keep that in mind when updating the game! I’ve been playing this game since I was 12 I guess, now I’m 29 Standard smile

thanks!!

Message 67 of 129 (2,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 68 of 129 (2,477 Views)

Body shapes and sizes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Sims FreePlay ever since 2014. It is my favorite Sims game as well as my favorite mobile game. By now I have easily spent over $1,000 on in-game purchases. The only thing I would like for this game to add is more dialogue interactions (happy, angry, sad, romantic) and more body shapes and sizes, as well as face shapes and features. Some body shapes I think would be sufficient are skinny, slender (the current female default body), curvy, fit (the current male default body), extra fit, over weight, and heavy. Overweight would be much like the Santa Claus body so it isn’t too difficult to incorporate that body type. More facial hair options would be great too. It would be hilarious and fun to make the body shapes an unlock quest (restaurant/fitness center). Or make it a purchase pack (I’ll easily buy). Pleaseee add these expansions, it has been far too long. 

Message 69 of 129 (2,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I definitely agree with the above comments to add more interactive work experiences like the police station, hospital, and movie studio. Yes, these take time to build but the interactive aspect is a fun part of the game. Maybe the restaurant, fire station, artist, or health spa. Also, could we have more variance in the weekly quests? Seems they only use the basic early functions of the game and not some of the harder ones players of higher levels. And could you add levels? I’m at the highest VIP and XP level there is. 

love the game, but please add more work experiences! Thanks reading! 

Message 70 of 129 (2,433 Views)