Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Suggestion Objects Catalog Collection Organizer

★★★ Newbie

It would be great if it would be possible to organize the objects into collections, like the Sims 3. I know there is the "Inventory" option, but it is not the same. I have many objects and it is getting annoying looking for things when decorating a house. Players should be able to create their own collections where they can add the objects they have in the order they want. For example,  you would name a collection "black" and add black beds, countertops and other black furniture. Thank you for considering my request.

Message 51 of 129 (3,199 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please make joining pieces for the red carpet and black carpet pieces (with the trim). All we have is a straight piece and a corner piece, but we need half pieces, and branching pieces, so we can connect in all directions. I know it’s meant to be for celebrities to walk on, but it’s so useful when decorating houses and businesses Standard smile

Message 52 of 129 (3,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry but I  have to disagree. I believe when I play it, I like to be free of the hard things that go on in real life such as drinking, smoking, teen pregnancy, violence, bullying, etc. Although, I think it would be nice if they add an airport and possibly a church for the people who choose to do so.  I would also like to have sims work at the restaurant and be able to take orders. 

Message 53 of 129 (3,377 Views)

Bring Back Old Live Events

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

-Holiday High-Rise

-Chic Boutique

-Backyard Beautification

-Custom Closets

-Luxury Living

-Fur rugs and purple/pink fancy bed

-Cinema-tron

Message 54 of 129 (3,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please pass along that I would love these old live events to reappear.

-Holiday High-Rise

-Chic Boutique

-Backyard Beautification

-Custom Closets

-Luxury Living

-Events with the fur rugs and purple/pink fancy bed

-Cinema-Tron 

Message 55 of 129 (4,684 Views)

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

You guys should add an actions queue so that the sims can do things automatically after they get done with their current task.

Message 56 of 129 (4,665 Views)

Sims freeplay

★★ Novice

I I think it would be nice if you could have more than 4 Sims per household like in The Sims 4 when you can have 8 Sims

per household I wish they could add that

Message 57 of 129 (4,635 Views)

Idea for new housing lot

★★★★★ Newbie

I would really love to see an entirely new island with just one massive housing lot, larger than the typical 18x36 lot. I'm thinking an Italian ocean/cliffside lot. Maybe it seems like a bit of an outrageous or unrealistic idea but I have some really cool ideas for things I'd personally like to do with homes. I'm a little tired of seeing modern or pretty basic american style furniture. I'd really like to see housing lots and furniture inspired by other countries more often, like the Holiday Francais update.

Message 58 of 129 (4,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hbramble28 what a great idea i love it hopefully they will ...
Message 59 of 129 (4,531 Views)

suggestions

★★ Novice

As I already as freeplay players for a few years, I sincerely hope that this game graphics can be more realistic as real world.

Besides, I would also like to suggest that maybe can just set more about the sim wear look ,such as everyday look 1, formal look etc.And also add some more open site in workplaces and community such like high school, universities,supermarket which have trolley, town hall, fire station, stadium etc (which can see what is inside of those places).

Furthermore, I would also like to recommend it should be add more career and workplaces such as freelancer, journalist,news presenter,style influencer, professor, lawyers and judges, businessman, technical gurus and so on to make game look more interesting.

Moreover, I also would like the game to add some vehicles(like new types cars, bicycles or taxi) & more new town areas as now I really no enough plot to build those house plot and business plot.(such as farm town , river/stream or more urban area)

So if can, would u to add the residential or business icon on the plot sign to let the sims having their business.

Last but not least , can u please just stop to make those simchase series as it really got me into crazy as it just only compete with a computer robot.
That's all for my suggestion. Hope u guys can be listening, thanks.

Message 60 of 129 (4,364 Views)