Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Suggestiiiiioooonnns!!

★★★ Newbie

- Law Office as a job that’s interactive like the police station, hospital and movie set

- Building a college in the city or in town

- Teacher as a job

- post office job (maybe as an interactive job as well)

- daycare interactive job on the island for toddlers

- the high schools should be interactive as well for teens

- more friend options for socializing with teens

- maybe a grocery store job for teens

- Photography hobby

- teens and preteens having a football hobby, cheerleading hobby, gymnastics hobby track hobby, basketball hobby, science hobby, etc

- Restaurant in the city 

- Better interactions at the restaurant

- More fridge options

- make it to where anybody can cook a meal without making it a hobby

- “order pizza” as a phone option

- making the sims interact on their own occasionally instead of just going to sit down 

- basketball court for purchase for preteens and teens at home like the pool

- skateboarding as a hobby for teens and pre teens

- fighting your foes 

- a library to be built 

Message 41 of 129 (4,164 Views)

The sims freeplay suggestions

★★ Newbie

I wish they could make the sims pictures over the house have a split picture of who lives there.....also....I wish they had scary trees..like a halloween tree or like you have the Owl on a stand...have a stand for the Dragons with a bed on top....and a way to put a collar on a Dragon. Make it a little more interactive with your pets....like the dogs and puppies...Dog Trials...through tubes, up over things, and have your sim work with them.

Thanks Cathy

Message 42 of 129 (3,478 Views)

Re: Game play

★★★ Newbie

The Sims Freeplay team is really good at listening to suggestions.

Message 43 of 129 (3,381 Views)

Re: Game play

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The Sims Freeplay apknite team is really good at listening to suggestions. We can wait.

Message 44 of 129 (3,403 Views)

New Sims FreePlay update idea

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I was thinking maybe The Sims Freeplay team developers would maybe want to do a Bollywood update for the game I know I would.

Bollywood outfits and all of that would be so nice in a Bollywood update.

I think it would also excite other people who play the Sims FreePlay  because it would be something totally unexpected and something that The Sims FreePlay developers have ever done before.

So please I am begging you to please consider my suggestion I know a lot of people who I have spoken to think it's an awesome idea and a first time ever so please consider my suggestion. 

Message 45 of 129 (2,715 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie
Hi I was thinking maybe The Sims Freeplay team developers would maybe want to do a Bollywood update for the game I know I would.

Bollywood outfits and all of that would be so nice in a Bollywood update.

I think it would also excite other people who play the Sims FreePlay because it would be something totally unexpected and something that The Sims FreePlay developers have ever done before.

So please I am begging you to please consider my suggestion I know a lot of people who I have spoken to think it's an awesome idea and a first time ever so please consider my suggestion.
Message 46 of 129 (2,715 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hi I was thinking maybe The Sims Freeplay team developers would maybe want to do a Bollywood update for the game I know I would.

Bollywood outfits and all of that would be so nice in a Bollywood update.

I think it would also excite other people who play the Sims FreePlay  because it would be something totally unexpected and something that The Sims FreePlay developers have ever done before.

So please I am begging you to please consider my suggestion I know a lot of people who I have spoken to think it's an awesome idea and a first time ever so please consider my suggestion. 

Message 47 of 129 (2,715 Views)

Simsfreeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way we could get tattoos and piercings at the same time? And longer hairstyles for the males. And instead of creating a room, we should be able to make the walls separate. And I think decks would be a good add on with the patios 

Message 48 of 129 (2,702 Views)

Feedback

★★ Novice

I love the Sims FreePlay I started playing it when I was only 10 years old and have been playing it ever since but there's a few things I'd like you guys to add in in the next update that you guys have plans I like you guys to a dance where teens can get pregnant and get married cuz in the world there are some people that can get married at their teenage and could get pregnant at their teenage stage it would also be kind of cool to have the men be abducted by aliens and get pregnant to just like in The Sims 4 I am also a big fan of the Sims 4 there's things you can do in The Sims 4 but can't do in The Sims FreePlay like teens getting pregnant or males getting up ducted and getting pregnant I would also like it if you can maybe add into that there is no sim limit you can add in as many Sims as you want and I would prefer if you could also make the households have more Sims in it I can add six Sims in my household but I like it if you could add maybe eight like you can in The Sims 4 I really hope you enjoyed this and please take my suggestion and feedback into consideration and I really love what you're doing with the game thank you so much Ea

Message 49 of 129 (2,679 Views)

I would love sim time and fast forward

★★★ Newbie

I have noticed alot of people are fed up with the time for doing actions and events why not turn the game time in to sim time? Alot of people have asked this because they cant afford the sims 4 and have the experience like that that is why i personaly ask to see to this suggestion and make a few changes the real time sometimes does not mix with peoples daily activities in real life like if they want to play the sims they have to wait hours and sometimes days to complete stuff and they cant always be with the game while there is an event going and they cant pay for vip perks because its as good as buying a brand new sims 4 game many people are starting to get bored with the games real time and waiting too long to finish things in the game and then they delete it and move on so please see to this suggestions about the real time and sim time changes thank you fot for the effort you put into this game EA!! 

Message 50 of 129 (2,516 Views)