Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would like to suggest about giving us a platform/foundation to give depth to the house design we're creating. The house look so plain without it.

An ability to put any wall decor above any floor decor.

Wall option or any other shapes for room than just square one and L one.

Option to build porch.

To add a whole family (4 to 8 sims) households to 1 house than just giving us an option to create/add 1 sims per house, it's hard as we still need to build a good relationship with other sims to ask them to move in and then make the woman sims pregnant etc.

An ability to move the whole house so we can center it properly than making us delete it all just so we can choose a perfect angle.

New graphics for Sims. New faces. Customized option will be better.

More actions to do for toddlers and preteen.

Allowing teen to relocate on their own.

More job/profession such as farmers, business man, actor/actress, etc.

Search bar on the store/inventory because the current labels aren't enough to find it especially if we have so many in it. It would be better if each packs will have an option so we can easily find each objects.

Teen pregnancy.

An option to sell the same object in the inventory all in one than just one by one.

An option to use certain # simoleons for each households. Giving each households their own money per family and.noy overall. LP and SP can be use for all. Once this option approved, having playbills for each households will be good and will add enjoyment in the game.

Giving us color selection instead of continuesly giving us 2 colors per object.

More lots to build houses.

To move objects anywhere.

Overall, we need better gameplay and house build option to create better house design which mainly the reason why we play the game (I assumed, giving our sims the life we want is the 2nd reason.

Message 91 of 129 (2,933 Views)

abortion/misscarriges/pregnancy

★★★ Newbie

it would be nice if sims could woohoo and have a chance of accidentally getting pregnant and trying for a baby through woohoo.

And maybye a miscarriage and abortion system? Its alot more realistic and would add to the storytelling many of us like in the game.

(it would obviously have to be seen as something else since its the sims but im sure they can sneak it in somehow!)

Message 92 of 129 (2,725 Views)

Sims freeay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I think It would be cool if neighbors could interact with other neighbors and the other person knowing it. Maybe have the option to move if they want if your going to make it multilayer do it the right way

Message 93 of 129 (2,137 Views)

sending sims to work

★★★★★ Newbie

i want to be able to send sims to work with one button not one by one thats really annoying (sims freeplay)

Message 94 of 129 (1,589 Views)

Rif.: sending sims to work

Hero
@doklmxu1fch6 Interesting! That would be convenient!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 95 of 129 (1,580 Views)

The Sims FreePlay Clothing Suggestion

★★★ Newbie

So I think that the problem with the sleeping clothes could possible be fixed with the addition of sleepwear!!!

Like in the closet have another option that is like sleepwear tops bottoms and shoes and then an option *like the swimwear option* where you can change into sleepwear.

Not only would it give them more than the grey default under garments but it would also let them walk around the house in their Pj’s

Message 96 of 129 (1,519 Views)

Re: Sims changing workout outfits

★★★ Newbie
@AminoSims Bumping this. Why should I work hard to get all of the different outfits and then I never see them unless a sim changes their everyday to athletic. Come on this is an easy fix. You’ve already got the coding for nightwear and swimwear
Message 97 of 129 (1,459 Views)

Unbuyable items made buyable?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi the sims freeplay team! Could you make these items available in buy mode as decorations (packing boxes, rubbish, dirty dishes, the leaking roof buckets?). I really want to give my house a realistic and shabby look but apparently the items only come with tasks asking me to clean up. There are a lot of fancy, shiny stuffs in game already so I think it'd be nice if you add more shabby, grungy items in the future too. Thanks in advance!

Message 98 of 129 (1,346 Views)

More animal related jobs

★★★ Newbie

I love sims free play, I wish there was a veterinarian option for a job it would also help them reach their animal life goal easier. A groomer could be an occupation as well

Message 99 of 129 (1,268 Views)

Tattoos

★★★ Newbie

Will there be an update to allow sims to have multiple tattoos at one time? 

Message 100 of 129 (1,621 Views)