Re: Sims freeplay new update keeps crashing and my neighbors disappeared

by minicha-em

Original Post

Sims freeplay new update keeps crashing and my neighbors disappeared

★★ Newbie

After the update for this month, June, my app keeps crashing and my neighbors in the party boat of my facebook friends disappeared but I'm still connected to my facebook account. And yesterday when the crash game for two times, I tried to restart my phone but when I came back to my sims, all of what theywere doing stopped.

Message 1 of 6 (1,614 Views)

For the Party boat

Log out from FB in the game

Delete FB from your device

open the game and connect to FB via a browser, not the app

Now you can install FB again

As for the crashing, how much free space do you have on your device? 

What connection do you use? WiFi? 4G? 3G?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (1,546 Views)

★ Apprentice
@minicha-em Your browser method doesn't work. Despite the large free memory space and the different way of connecting to the internet. I already had this problem in April and after a few days it passed, after logging in again.
Message 3 of 6 (1,504 Views)
Highlighted

As I see it these are two different issues

Party boat and neighbours is one

The browser method have been used and proven by many for this issue

Please note that EA/Firemonkeys have made a change to the Party boat and inactive players have been removed - maybe that is why they're missing

This will not help with the crashing, though

The crashing is issue number two

One reason can be a lack of space

"large, plenty, very much" are arbitrary numbers and means different numbers for different people

Generally you need about 2-5 GB free space on your device, memory cards will not be enough, even if you have a Tera Memory card, as the RAM can not use the space on the card

Another reason can be connection

A third reason can be the device itself or the model

A forth reason can be the update but as it does not affect everybody, it is probably a device or OS issue

Contact Firemonkeys about the crashing, I'll link it below

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (1,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@minicha-emI understand, however, your tips do not help. As I wrote, I have a lot of memory, 6 GB, Samsung Galaxy S10, I connected to the Internet via WIFI and LTE. In April, when I had this problem, Support did not help me, after a few days after logging in again, the problem disappeared, so why write?

Message 5 of 6 (1,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@angelicabangtanHe looks like the fact that it is a Facebook fault. I checked on other applications and acquaintances disappeared in everyone. I wrote to Facebook support.

Message 6 of 6 (1,379 Views)