Re: Sims freeplay Tracker is gone

by Bafanc

Original Post

Sims freeplay Tracker is gone

★★★ Newbie

Why the sims  alwayz do running man whenever i gave them task the worst t9day after i updated my sims freeplay the sims tracker is gone i cant call the sims from the park to go back home or even sebd home because the tracker is gone

Message 1 of 3 (822 Views)

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (804 Views)

Hero
Hi @minicha-em, Can you see the image attached to the message? Not me and I've been trying since this morning (it could be related to the problem, already reported, with the images in the forum)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 3 (787 Views)