Re: Sims free play stuck on age screen

by hm042013

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing is happening to me. Used to play sims free play on my iPhone 8 but when i got the upgrade would not let me get past the age screen. I’d put in my age press continue, and nothing would happen. I am very frustrated as I have played this game for a very very long time and have had lots of trust in it. I thought that the newer your phone, the better games run on it. Guess that works for every game but ones made by EA. 😬

Message 21 of 27 (1,731 Views)

Re: My s

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the Exact same problem and i hate it. EA please FIX THIS!!!

Message 22 of 27 (1,728 Views)

@EA_Arrenai @EA_Mai 

Could one of you take care of this? Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 23 of 27 (1,716 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sariithomas 

@beasties4days 

@minicha-em 

@Filet_Steaks 

@DrWooWho 

I found this on another site. I don't know if it works, but I thought I would pass it along. If you try this and it works or doesn't work I would appreciate if you post your results for everyone else. Thank you.

1. Switch your device to "Airplane Mode" (this should turn the wi-fi off)
2. Now, open Sims Freeplay
3. A pop-up should come saying "Internet access required" (or something like that)
4. Now go to setting and switch off the Airplane Mode (with the app STILL RUNNING in the background). Make sure you're now connected to wifi.
5. Open app- it works.

If you're using your "data", switch that off too.

Message 24 of 27 (1,686 Views)

Sim free play age page

★★★ Newbie

I am using an iPhone 7+ and it won’t go pass the age page for me. It’s very frustrating and makes me want to throw my phone across the roomStandard smile but if anyone knows what to do please tell me 

Message 25 of 27 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem since the update :

- my game wouldn’t update so I deleted it and reinstalled it.

- when I open the new game, I’m stuck at the age screen. I write the age and tap « continue » but nothing happened.

- uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, nothing changes 

- made the connection on and off several times, nothing changes 

- put the iPad on and off several times, nothing changes 

N. B. The game was working perfectly till the update this morning.

I tried the chat help on ea help page which is not working as well

Message 26 of 27 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 27 of 27 (831 Views)