Sims free play help with the long hair event

by bev6usa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims free play help with the long hair event

★ Guide
I wasn't able to complete the long hair event in time. Will I have another chance later? The game shouldn't have saved i didn't exit the game I went to sleep but I never left the game. It shouldn't have saved. When I got up this morning I went to play it some more and it said that I ran out of time that the long hair event was over. I tried go to the cloud to start from the last save point and it said that my game was current with the last upload. I cannot go to the last save point in start the hair event back where I left off. What can I do?
Message 1 of 3 (2,172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims free play help with the long hair event

★★★ Newbie
Theres nothing u can do...all events run on there time once u start playing events or events automatically starts theres no pausing it keeps running but dont worry u have gd chance lot of events come back

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,220 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@bev6usa

The event comes around every few months. This is a real time event, so trying to down load from the cloud doesn't work. However it does work for some of your other quests so you should save your game before you start a main quest.

Message 2 of 3 (2,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Theres nothing u can do...all events run on there time once u start playing events or events automatically starts theres no pausing it keeps running but dont worry u have gd chance lot of events come back
Message 3 of 3 (3,221 Views)