Sims error

by 454666621

Original Post

Sims error

★★★ Newbie

I been kicked out of my game for two days now ! Like I go on it and I’m on there for a little than I get kicked right back out ! This is causing me to miss out on all the events I tried restarting my whole sims game and updating my device  does anyone know how I could fix this ! I have i0s device 

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Re: Sims error

What iOS do you have? 13.5.1?

How much free space do you have on your device (not including memory card as a memory card can not be used for RAM)?

Apple devices have less RAM than Android (generally) so it needs more space to run bigger games, like FreePlay

You need about 5 GB free space

Have you tried an other connection? Switched WiFi to 4G or 3G?

Have you tried a different device?

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (562 Views)