Re: Sims error code after new update 1/31/23

by minicha-em

Original Post

Sims error code after new update 1/31/23

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ever since the new update for January 31st 2023 my Sims has been cutting off on me after 1 hour into the game if this is happening to anyone else how do you get it to stop.

Message 1 of 10 (1,091 Views)

What platform?

Apple, Android, Kindle Fire?

What update? the one from Jan 24th?

5.74.0?

I've seen others having this issue

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 10 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a PlayStation 5 and it is doing this it is still not resolved thanks anyway

Message 3 of 10 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice
@zionna773 I am having the exact same issue but I can’t even play for an hour. The moment I load my game it closes down and tells me that there is an error. I’ve got a PlayStation 5 too.
Message 4 of 10 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope they find a way to fix this

Message 5 of 10 (1,019 Views)

@zionna773 

PS5?

What game is this about?

This board is The Sims FreePlay, a mobile game, It is available on Android, Apple and Kindle Fire, any other platform that uses emulators are not approved

Is this about the Sims4?

I can move the post to a TS4 board 

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 10 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This issue is not resolved and it is on the PlayStation 5. Is this happening to anyone else??? How do I fix this???

Message 7 of 10 (936 Views)

[ Edited ]

@zionna773 

What game are you playing, please?

The Sims Freeplay is not available on PS5 and I know little about other Sims games but I can move you to a board that are very familiar and have great  knowledge on those games

EDIT is this the issue you have been having? The thread on TS4 on this problem is quite long

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 10 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem on the Sims 4 on the PlayStation 5 it keeps cutting off every 30 minutes.

Message 9 of 10 (909 Views)

@zionna773 

it is under investigation

Please Me Too and post on this thread https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNDER-INVESTIGATION-PS-XB-Game-constantly-crashing-Patch-1-69...

Problem seems to be Playstation in general

I'll be asking to have this thread locked as it is about TS4 and not TSFP

D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 10 (903 Views)