Sims Freeplay-login error for Facebook

by S_Torres726

Original Post

Sims Freeplay-login error for Facebook

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to save my game or access the prize boat because it won't let me log into Facebook.
Message 1 of 15 (123,573 Views)

Re : Sims Freeplay-login error for Facebook

If you're experiencing issues with your game staying logged in to Facebook, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check login screen

Go to your Account Management screen to see if your Facebook profile is logged in. If not, try logging in from here.

2. Reboot your device

If logging in from the Account Management screen doesn't correct the issue, you may need to try powering off your device for a few minutes. Check your Account Management screen again when you turn it back on to see if it has kept your logged in.

3. If the first 2 steps fail, please try the following...

For Facebook login issues, please try carefully following these steps to disconnect your account and log back in: 
1. Log in to Facebook on a computer 
2. Go to this link (your Facebook App Center): http://www.facebook.com/appcenter/my
3. Find the name of the game application (Real Racing 3, Sims FreePlay) in the list and click on the "settings" link 
4. Scroll to the bottom of the settings options and choose "remove app" to de-authorize the application from connecting to your Facebook account 

This will have disconnected your Facebook account from the game.

Now: 
1. Force close all apps running on your device, including the game
2. Turn your device off, then turn it on again after a few seconds 
3. Open the game again and go to your Account Manager from the options menu 
4. Log in to your Facebook account (you will need to approve permissions for the game application again) 

This should reconnect your Facebook account to the game again and log it in properly. 

4. Check your firewall settings

Some firewall settings may prevent your device from being able to correctly access social features, particularly if you have social sites blocked.

Game Center Login Issues

If you are having issues with logging in to Game Center, please try logging out of your Game Center account, then go into the account manger within the game on your mobile device and log back in to your account from there.

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 2 of 15 (123,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims Freeplay on my iPad and iPhone 6.  I'm having issues downloading updated data to my iPhone. When I go to log on to Facebook I get an error message "there's a problem logging in".  My phone is logged on to FB. I've done what was suggested here.  Any help is appreciated.

Message 3 of 15 (122,024 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am logged into Game Center and don't have a Facebook account and never have problems with saving the game, uploading or downloading, or visiting neighbor's. For people with apple products I would suggest logging out of Facebook and using Game Center.

Message 4 of 15 (122,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I try to link my SFP game on my kindle to my Facebook account, it says "no social media available". I do have my Facebook account linked to my kindle so I don't injure what else to do. Any ideas?
Message 5 of 15 (121,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did everything suggested above and still having problem with facebook login

Message 6 of 15 (116,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem 

Message 7 of 15 (111,567 Views)

Re: Re : Sims Freeplay-login error for Facebook

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, the same problem with me!!!

---------------------------------------------

You can visit me here: 
My website for download Hidden chat for whatsapp Apps apk

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allison.hadid.12

Message 8 of 15 (105,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log in or out of my facebook account in Sims FreePlay and cannot access the party boat. I did as suggested here - disconnected the app from inside Facebook and restarted my device, but I still cannot either log in or log out of Facebook from inside the app. I don’t have a Game Center log in, but it won’t let me add one either

Message 9 of 15 (96,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Cloud isn't working and I've been to all these different sites and forums trying to change it but nothing ever works. I think I put in the wrong age or something. But it refuses to let me on no matter what. Doesn't even give me a chance to log in.
Message 10 of 15 (91,696 Views)