Re: Sims Freeplay Neighbors town not updating

by minicha-em

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Neighbors town not updating

★★★ Newbie

Me and my sister both have the game and I tell her to go visit me because we are facebook friends and I added a lot of stuff to my house and I tell her to see it but when she looks at my house its not updated and it shows my house before I added new stuff. 

So I want to figure out how to update the neighbors towns. Same goes with me visiting her town. 

Message 1 of 12 (10,177 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i have the same problem...one of the goals is to hug a neighbourˊs cat...my friend just bought one for me today and i cant see it....we are guessing that our towns are not progressing in eax
ch others games.
Message 2 of 12 (10,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem, my boyfriend updated his town so that I could complete a goal over a week ago and it still won't reflect the updates from my end. Is there a fix for this?
Message 3 of 12 (10,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem if you figure out a way to fix it let me know

Message 4 of 12 (9,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty sad that it's been 2 1/2 years since the OP and yet this problem persists! My roommate has items in her city that I need to use in order to complete social tasks but when I visit her city they never show up in the houses. To make matters worse, Sims Freeplay instantly crashes and closes about 90% of the time when I visit and tap to enter one of her houses! How am I supposed to complete social tasks and earn SP if I can't visit a neighbor and use their items??!?

I also find it ridiculous that they've never bothered to add additional ways for Android users to add neighbors OTHER than through Facebook! I am NOT, nor will I EVER add complete strangers to my Facebook friends list simply to have more than one neighbor in a game!!! It's been YEARS now and I know thousands of people have asked for other options to add neighbors, but still the developers refuse to do anything about it. I would gladly go without a few of the nearly impossible quests and hopelessly glitchy events if that was what needed to happen in order for them to find the time to code in a solution for Android users... but no... they just keep pumping out glitch filled updates loaded with quests that can only be completed in time if you play 24/7, new scams to lure people into spending ridiculous sums of REAL money for useless *, and lengthening

the time needed to complete even the simplest of tasks so much that all but a couple of hobbies are unbearable to pursue.

What a waste... to create an amazing game only to suck all the fun out of it and to frustrate and * off a huge percentage of loyal players by ignoring their complaints, suggestions and requests.

Message 5 of 12 (9,491 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kpepper22

@TasmaniaCat

@cupcake31090

@wallofus@mimiamich

In order for you to see updates in your friend's towns and for them to see your updates you all need to periodically save to the cloud.

The game is suppose to save your town when you visit another town, however it is not instantaneous. I recommend that you upload to the cloud every time you make changes or progressions in your game.

Message 6 of 12 (9,489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem 

Message 7 of 12 (5,183 Views)

@katrinasparkes 

Did you read Martha's reply?

Did you/your neighbour save to the cloud after the changes/additions were made?

Did you/your neighbour hardclose and restart the game before a new visit?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 12 (5,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I read it 

Message 9 of 12 (5,149 Views)

Did you do what she suggested and did it help?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 12 (5,130 Views)