Sims Freeplay- Can't Complete Quest!

by Ashuhlee89

Original Post

Sims Freeplay- Can't Complete Quest!

★★★ Newbie
Someone please help! I have been stuck at the beginning of the DIY Homes: Basement Kings quest for over two months and it's driving me crazy!!! I did just what it said, "go to the park and cheer up Bree." The problem is, she isn't there! I have looked EVERYWHERE in my town for her, and she is missing. Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this?? I want to complete the quest and move on!
Message 1 of 10 (2,851 Views)

Re: Sims Freeplay- Can't Complete Quest!

EA app Team

Hi @Ashuhlee89,

I know you have looked for her everywhere but I need to ask: have you already meet Bree on the Community Center? If not, you might need to go there first Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 10 (2,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have checked the community center and she is not there either.

It specifically says "Bree, the DIY gal, is back in town. Could she have another renovation project for your Sim? How exciting! She looks a bit under the weather, though. Have a Sim cheer up Bree at the park and try to improve her mood."

She is not at the park, the community center, or any house or building in my town. This is very frustrating. I have been stuck in not being able to complete this quest for many months now. I do not want to have to start my town over again. I am almost a level 50 and have built it up quite a bit.

Please help!
Message 3 of 10 (2,704 Views)

★ Novice

/Having the sane problem

Message 4 of 10 (2,425 Views)

★ Novice

I have did every step to complete this task but no deal.  I have brought over $5,000 for outdoor furniture and still nothing.  Bree is gone.  You can't complete this DIY home project.  

Message 5 of 10 (2,422 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me as well.... I am halfway on the king of basements quest and i cant find Bree after buying 2000$ worth of furniture..... Now i cant complete the quest DevilDevil how do i fix this.... I cant even find her icon in the character folder thingy 

Message 6 of 10 (1,638 Views)

@Vennieven_123456 

After buying furniture/electronics, you need to watch an ultimate movie marathon on a TV, before you need Bree again. have you done that?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 10 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@minicha-em 

Im trying to but bree has dissappeared so when i clicked on a tv the ultimate mivie marathon option is not there 😭😥

Message 8 of 10 (1,613 Views)

Have you tried different TVs, in different houses, with different sims (pre-teens, teen, adults or seniors)?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 9 of 10 (1,606 Views)

★★ Novice

@minicha-em

Ooooh ooh i tried it with a different sim and a different tv and its fine now!!! Thanks so much ♥️♥️

But bree is still no where to be seen tho so im now sure what to do after the ultimate movie marathon 😅

Message 10 of 10 (1,582 Views)