Re: Sims Freeplay Autosave just doesn't work

by MarielBraveF

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Autosave just doesn't work

★★ Novice

Today was a good day until the last second. Did plenty of work in came. Made sure always to exit through the game menu so progress would save (according to the game).

Just before going to bed the game crashed. Had to reset the phone, an Android Samsung device.

Went back into the game. Everything lost. Went to download save data from Cloud. It's 22 hours old!!!

WTF??? It said all day that progress was saved. Not possible to redo work since events have timed out. Too late to restart as it's after midnight.

What a total c0ckup! If the game is going to claim that it has saved content it bl00dy well better have saved content. Why waste people's time?

Hate EA right now. They stole my day. I want it back. So much done, all wasted. Really kills the joy.

Message 1 of 3 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get this resolved? I've had this problem twice within two days! Teeth bared

Message 2 of 3 (720 Views)

★ Apprentice
If you think something in in game is causing the crashes or not working right, I'd advise sending in a ticket.

As to the game save, you need to go in and deliberately upload current progress to the cloud to be certain of a updated cloud save, although the game does usually automatically upload to the cloud when you visit the neighbor boat also. But if you want to be sure your backup file is up to date, I'd recommend doing it yourself via the upload to cloud function.
Message 3 of 3 (706 Views)