Sims Freeplay Architect Homes

by la331177

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Freeplay Architect Homes

★ Novice
On Sims Freeplay, I have noticed that in the "Architect Homes," some houses have furniture or decorations I cannot find, even the stuff I haven't unlocked. Do they have special furniture because they submit homes? Is there a way I can get the decorations? I love architecture and interior design and this game helps me do that, so if there's a way I can get them, that would be great! Thanks!
Message 1 of 7 (14,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Freeplay Architect Homes

EA app Team

Hi @la331177,

Could you show us an example of what kind of content you mean? It might be content from a promotion you missed, but if you could show us which is exactly the content you are missing we would be able to be more specific Wink

Happy to read you are enjoying the build mode. Standard smile Have you ever tried a computer The Sims game?

Thanks!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (19,230 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @la331177,

Could you show us an example of what kind of content you mean? It might be content from a promotion you missed, but if you could show us which is exactly the content you are missing we would be able to be more specific Wink

Happy to read you are enjoying the build mode. Standard smile Have you ever tried a computer The Sims game?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (19,231 Views)

★ Novice
Kinda everything in these rooms - I probably missed out on something like you said, I just don't remember seeing them anywhere!
Message 3 of 7 (14,329 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @la331177,

That looks like French Chateau furniture, which could be unlocked a month or two ago with the French Romance Live Event. Do you remember that event?

Unfortunately, the event is over now. Sometimes events come back, although not on a fixed schedule, so there's a chance you can try again in the future Standard smile

Let me know if you have any other questions,

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (14,302 Views)

★ Novice
Okay! Thanks for the help!
Message 5 of 7 (14,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi. A bit off the subject but I wish a time clock could be placed beside each architect home for sale. I have missed out on two now that I really wanted. I had just got downtown saw an apartmentand was going to buy the next day but it had been replaced! A countdown clock would be perfect then we would know exactly how long we had to purchase. Also are architect houses repeated and how often? Knowing this would mean I could wait for it to turn up again. Thank you. 

Message 6 of 7 (7,636 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’ve been playing a year. I have seen similar houses repeated. New architecture houses usually come out at the beginning of the month. But I do agree with you, a count down clock for availability would be super nice.
Message 7 of 7 (7,600 Views)