Re: Sims Freeplay: Actions aren't progressing quest

by noshame88

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hmmmm...... That's interesting. I have a grandson that was born in 1992 and his birthday is on the 25th of this month. 

Message 11 of 16 (1,066 Views)

★ Novice

But if you were born in 1992, wouldn't you be only 23, or am I a lot worse at maths than I thought I was?😖

Message 12 of 16 (1,047 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You are reading his response incorrectly. He will be 23 on the 26th.

Message 13 of 16 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me for a while. I exit using the home button.  Always. I have lost several quest prizes and getting frustrated. 

Message 14 of 16 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It still doesn't work for me
Message 15 of 16 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys.. I doubt you guys still play this. But I start the "follow obsessively" and when I went back it had another sim clean up the garbage that was knocked over I'm guessing by the infant. The dad is standing in one place and if I try sending him to work it says hold on wait until your sim finishes what he is doing. Baby is still crawling around but his crib has a blank sim with a + next to it as if I need to add a baby. The baby still says follow obsessively but no progression has been made. I have tried exiting and even deleted the app and reinstalled. Still having the same problem. 😭 

One of the pictures show the baby crawling the dad just standing there and a add sign above the crib and thats his crib. Ughh

Message 16 of 16 (653 Views)