by psum765

Original Post

Diy basement quest

★★★ Newbie

DIY can't go to the basement

Message 21 of 37 (1,291 Views)

Sims basment task

★★★ Newbie
  1. Im having issues with the basment task the foot print bubble pops up and my sim wont go downstairs.
Message 22 of 37 (1,289 Views)

Sims basment task

★★★ Newbie
  1. Im having issues with the basment task the foot print bubble pops up and my sim wont go downstairs. Its fustraiting can someone fix the problem! 
Message 23 of 37 (1,288 Views)

Re: Sims FreePlay - basement quest error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issues very annoying must be something with the update 🤨

Message 24 of 37 (1,224 Views)

Re: Can’t go up or down stairs

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue but on the DIY house mission where you have to go to the DIY house and press go downstairs to the basement and press on the make out couch but my sim refuses to go downstairs.

Message 25 of 37 (1,180 Views)

Re: Basement Event error

★★★ Novice

I’m having the exact same problem I want to finish it befor 2 days to get the limited time prize but I would like to acuatly finish the mission so I can do more 

Message 26 of 37 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

I never relised there was a make out couch I had to go on YouTube because I thought you was confused but I did do the mission just mustn’t have completed it in the time limit. 

I still can’t finish the mission because you have to go to the DIY House by pressing on a phone take cab to diy house, and going downstairs to the basement and press make out on the couch.

My sims refuse to go downstairs just in the diy house which is a house only ea can edit 

Message 27 of 37 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is sad, it can not take that long to fix the code

Message 28 of 37 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank the good lord it’s not just me!!! Ever since the garage update I can’t go up some stairs or down others. I tried moving the staircases and objects. Nothing is working. Tried going to app/tech support and the links take me to a site where you can’t post anything. Just look at other *. So frustrating. 

Message 29 of 37 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem someone needs to fix this 😡

Message 30 of 37 (1,041 Views)