Sim Springs not moving forward

by GWGW1403

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Springs not moving forward

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. 
  I finished Sandy Suburbs in Sim Springs.

I guess after that you start on other houses and lastly the library. I did all that except. I was going so fast I didn’t realize I needed to grab those yellow tickets out of the old library to trigger the next event. I got rid of it before I knew that and put in the new one. There aren’t any yellow tickets in the new one.

I though if I wait the event would just pop up but it has been almost 2 weeks and it has not popped up. Anyone have any idea how I can move forward in Sim Springs.

Message 1 of 3 (2,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim Springs not moving forward

@GWGW1403 

I am nowhere near to finish the Sandy Suburbs

This event was meant to last at least 80 days

10 days each for the first 3 houses, 7 days in between if you want to wait, 14 days for the library and about 2 weeks of neighbourhood tasks

Once the Neighbourhood tasks are done, you can do no more than wait for Firemonkeys to release new neighbourhoods

My guess, it will come earliest in the autumn

You can only get one yellow face for the Sim Springs happiness bar per neighbourhood, and only Sandy suburbs is currently released

I can't find anything about yellow tickets

Do you mean the Zesty Zone prizes?

You should not have to finish those to to get the library, just the Extra Zesty Prizes

TL;DR If you're done with the neighbourhood tasks, there is currently nothing more to do in Sim Springs but to wait a few months until new neighbourhoods are released

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,250 Views)

All Replies

@GWGW1403 

I am nowhere near to finish the Sandy Suburbs

This event was meant to last at least 80 days

10 days each for the first 3 houses, 7 days in between if you want to wait, 14 days for the library and about 2 weeks of neighbourhood tasks

Once the Neighbourhood tasks are done, you can do no more than wait for Firemonkeys to release new neighbourhoods

My guess, it will come earliest in the autumn

You can only get one yellow face for the Sim Springs happiness bar per neighbourhood, and only Sandy suburbs is currently released

I can't find anything about yellow tickets

Do you mean the Zesty Zone prizes?

You should not have to finish those to to get the library, just the Extra Zesty Prizes

TL;DR If you're done with the neighbourhood tasks, there is currently nothing more to do in Sim Springs but to wait a few months until new neighbourhoods are released

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (2,251 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GWGW1403 @minicha-em 

If you finished the library then you’re done with the timed event. The next part is dong neighborhood tasks to upgrade the  neighborhood ranking from ghost town to ultimate town. This is not timed. There are no yellow tickets to collect. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,895 Views)