★★ Novice

How do I sell a house?

Message 1 of 2 (4,473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Selling house

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @archiezoe

There isn't a way to sell your sim's home. You can demolish the house though if you want to remove it. If you'd like to demolish your sim's home, you need to first vacate the house and make sure no sims are living in it. Once this is done you have an option to demolish the home ( use the Town Map and click on the now vacant home and the 'demolish' option will be the last option on the right). 

Keep in mind, you won't get any funds in exchange for demolishing the house

If you'd like to salvage some Simoleans from this, you could sell off the individual items, furniture, and the rooms themselves in the house before demolishing it and in this way get some return on the funds invested into that house. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,464 Views)

All Replies

Re: Selling house

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @archiezoe

There isn't a way to sell your sim's home. You can demolish the house though if you want to remove it. If you'd like to demolish your sim's home, you need to first vacate the house and make sure no sims are living in it. Once this is done you have an option to demolish the home ( use the Town Map and click on the now vacant home and the 'demolish' option will be the last option on the right). 

Keep in mind, you won't get any funds in exchange for demolishing the house

If you'd like to salvage some Simoleans from this, you could sell off the individual items, furniture, and the rooms themselves in the house before demolishing it and in this way get some return on the funds invested into that house. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (4,465 Views)