Re: SUDDENLY HAPPEN ERROR 1111

by minicha-em

Original Post

SUDDENLY HAPPEN ERROR 1111

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I suddenly going through the store error 1111, may I know how to solute this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (1,087 Views)

What device?

Is your card still valid?

Are the parental controls off on your device (meaning you should be able to do in-app purchases)?

Are you using a Gift Card? if yes and if you are in the USA, does the amount on the gift card cover the added taxes?

Have you contacted Apple Store, google play  or amazon (which one depends on what device you are using) regarding the problem?

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much more for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (1,063 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi there,

i seem to have this problem pop up every now and again, i have tried trouble shooting it with uninstalling the game and installing it again to resetting my device & internet connection but none of that worked for me until i clear my storage & cache in the sims freeplay app info. here's how i did it:

- Save your game into the cloud using the option buttons on the right bottom corner of your in game screen (make sure it is saved & gives u a msg that says it expires in 7 days)

- Quit the game

- hold the sims freeplay icon on your device to go to your app info

- go to storage & cache

- clear both storage & cache

- give it a few minutes & load the game again

This should let the game reset the system as if you uninstall the game and it will update the game, it will take a few minutes depends on your internet connection and device but make sure to let the game load completely without interruption. Once the game fully load it should ask if you want to use your most recent saved game and should be able to download it, once this is done the game should automatically display or have your purchased item in your inventory.

i hope this helps!

Message 3 of 3 (695 Views)