SIMS FreePlay ‘look at charts’ professional medical activity will not complete.

by ecshep83

Original Post

SIMS FreePlay ‘look at charts’ professional medical activity will not complete.

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone. 

so, I play SIMS FreePlay on my apple iPhone and usually have very few issues. However, when my SIMS are at work at the medical centre the ‘look at charts’ activity is green, so it’s available to do, but it will not complete. You click ‘look at charts’, the SIM toddles off as if going to look at charts. However, when you go back after the allotted time has elapsed, the blue footprints appear and consequently the task isn’t completed. Can anyone help?

thank you. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,212 Views)

Re: SIMS FreePlay ‘look at charts’ professional medical activity will not comple

★ Novice

Same problem for me. Hard to complete hospital work shifts with so much time wasted. 

Message 2 of 9 (2,091 Views)

Re: SIMS FreePlay ‘look at charts’ professional medical activity will not comple

★★★ Newbie
Same here, 3 people hanging around that I have helped over and over. I spent LP but they're not going anywhere. Hopefully they find this glitch soon.
Message 3 of 9 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]

for me it is the team building/community outreach tasks at the police station. The ones that requires the squad car.

I have the squad car lvl 5, a Lieutenant but

After a couple of minutes sending him to Team Building? community Outreach, it becomes available again and no progress

Frustrating!

He needs cuffs to get the badge but can't finish helping the people that gives them!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 9 (1,771 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing and it continues. Did it on the X-ray task too for a while
Message 5 of 9 (1,635 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Has anyone put in a trouble ticket on this problem? 

Message 6 of 9 (1,524 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having this issue for months. For the last week, I've had 3 people waiting for "look at charts" and it's preventing me from completely tasks and advancing within the game. I submitted a ticket for it just now. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@martha4858 wrote:

Has anyone put in a trouble ticket on this problem? 

Another person on the forum did months ago. I just put in another. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve put in three separate tickets on this issue, only the first was even responded to. It works on and off, and it’s getting ridiculous!

Message 9 of 9 (1,078 Views)