Re: SIMS FREEPLAY BUILDING PRICES INCREASINGLY HIGH FOR KINDLE USERS.

by CarrieHenderson

Original Post

SIMS FREEPLAY BUILDING PRICES INCREASINGLY HIGH FOR KINDLE USERS.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is a long message so sit tight and you better read it all:

I have been playing the sims free play in total for a couple years now, and i have had an ongoing issue from my game. As my level in the game began to get higher and higher, I would unlock new quests (as you should), and for most of them you will need a new building for. I would buy the building needed for the quest, but the building prices began to increase and become unaffordable for any player to play the game. I was annoyed at this, but what I found more disappointing, was the fact that when I looked at tutorials on youtube for quests, I found that most people used apple, and their requirements for the swimming center (for the its all going swimmingly quest) at about level 30, (which is higher than me as i am level 25) were: 12 hours 45 mins, 100 thousand simoleons and 9 sims. Bearing in mind that she is level 30 and i am level 25 and she uses apple and i use kindle, my requirements were: 2 days 6 hours, 375 thousand simoleons and 13 sims. Her town value is also already higher than mine. I find this ridiculous that I am on level 25 and i still haven't completed the swimming quest because the building prices are way too high for me to play. I understand that you have in game facilities to use real money for use in game, but that is only really for extra use if you want more things in your game for fun, but not for if you are completely struggling in the game to earn money at all. My sims can only earn about 10,000 simoleons a day, which is no where near enough for me to pay for the swimming centre building in the 7 day limit for special edition items. Its ridiculous. It is also especially unfair that apple users get 'special treatment' in terms of cheaper, more fair prices. Also, my building prices go up by about 100,000 simoleons every time i purchase a different building for a quest. The prices also go up every time i update my game. Of course i won't stop updating my game, i want to have a go at the new content; but i won't even get to use it as i need to have completed a certain quest before i can start it, so it will just expire before i even had the chance. So many special events like the sleepwear event and the long hair event i have missed because of the unaffordable building prices. My final point is: You either lower the prices to even, fair, affordable prices that are EQUAL TO AND THE SAME FOR NOT ONLY KINDLE USERS, BUT ALL PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE SIMS FREEPLAY, or, it is unlikely, i will have to move to apple WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY AS I DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO IS ENJOYING PLAYING THE SIMS FREEPLAY WHILST KNOWING IT IS UNFAIR FOR EVERYONE ELSE, or, I COMPLETELY STOP PLAYING THE SIMS FREEPLAY AT ALL, which would be very horrible as aside from these problems, i do enjoy the game and it would be sad for me to stop playing because of an easily resolvable but annoying probe, so i suggest you fix it now or you will have a lot of disappointed kindle users,
A very disappointed user,

Message 1 of 7 (7,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happened to me too, but I was using Apple, and now the supermarket, the competition hall, and a couple others cost 100,000 simolions instead of 7,000 something. The only building I can remember that was not affected was sorcerers supplies! And I'm on lv. 12!!

Message 2 of 7 (7,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Right now it will cost me 950,000 simoleons and 2 days 18 hours with 21+ sims for 1 building

Im currently level 37 with a 32 mil town value and only missing 3 buildings

The wizards tower
The royal court
And the supermarket

Last building cost 800,000 so in later levels i can see it coming over a million at 1 point
Message 3 of 7 (7,322 Views)

★ Novice

Pet salon cost 850,000*cries*

Message 4 of 7 (7,234 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Boyfriend plays on iPad. I get to watch his town grow while I'm at a standstill. This needs to be fixed.

Message 5 of 7 (7,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And it happened to me, except I was on Android. For some reason I built the swim center for 20,000 and before I did so the pet store costed the same. Now, it costs 100,000! I am outraged, as it would take less time to save up for a freaking architect home! 

Message 6 of 7 (6,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn’t matter at all what level you are at, it matters how much buildings you have built. If you have one built, then the next will only be like 7,500. The prices go up because your town’s worth increases, not because you level up. I’m level 19, and my buildings cost 100,000. Now maybe more since I just bought the promotions are us store. Anyway, I hope this was helpful!

Message 7 of 7 (4,602 Views)