SECRET MISSION SUPER INFANT

by claarabecerril

Original Post

SECRET MISSION SUPER INFANT

★ Novice

Hey, I can’t complete this mission because they say that I have to buy a whiteboard for my child, but when I go to the shop there isn’t any whiteboard for infans there. help me please

thanks 

Message 1 of 7 (972 Views)

Re: SECRET MISSION SUPER INFANT

[ Edited ]

Do you mean blackboard?

Did you check the toddler section of the store?

The quests is for toddlers, not infants  - Super Toddler Secret mission

Only quests involving infants is Two and a half sims and Nanny knows best

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (950 Views)

★ Novice

Yep, toddler.

im Spanish so my English is not the best, when I go to the toddler section, there is only a swing for the outside of the house.

THAT IS THE ONLY ITEM FOR TODDLERS, in my game

thank you

Message 3 of 7 (927 Views)

@claarabecerril 

Did you check the children’s store?

C63724C9-A60D-4745-BA42-EC2EDC272269.jpeg

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (905 Views)

★ Novice

Well. No, because I don’t have that building.

If I build it I will have the blackboard with 100% security ?

Message 5 of 7 (890 Views)

I do not understand

Two and a half sims quest (one of the tasks is to build the children's store) is required before you can do the Need for Steed that unlocks the Stables where you find Superpower Ultra (the toddler that starts the Super Toddler Secret Mission quest)

It should not be possible to start the Super Toddler Secret Mission quest without having the Children's store

Since you somehow have managed to do quests out of order, I am confused and cannot help further.

Contact support, maybe they can help

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 7 (878 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t know.

i will build it 

thanks for help1A28B114-022C-48F9-B2EB-EE447074DFEA.png05568325-CB29-471C-9A2F-FAA73508A1A3.png

Message 7 of 7 (867 Views)