Romantic Garden Update

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Romantic Garden Update

Community Manager

ROMANTIC GARDEN UPDATE.jpg

Sul, sul!

When was the moment you knew that your Sims were destined to fall in love? Set the mood to propose in all new ways for a romantic Valentine’s Day in the latest update of The Sims FreePlay!

Romantic Garden Live Event

Create a lush and inviting garden space for your Sims by completing the new Romantic Garden Live Event. The Secret Garden house grand prize features an enchanting gazebo for the first time, plus a white picket garden gate with fences, short and tall hedging filled with flowers, a wishing well, an outdoor fireplace to sit by, and many more magnificent garden centrepieces! Wander down a garden path to propose in a serene garden atmosphere with your Sims, surrounded by dreamy décor.

The Sims 20th Anniversary

The Sims is celebrating its 20th Anniversary on February 4, 2020! The Sims FreePlay are joining in and are reminiscing about our favourite moments in the franchise and giving all players a free Emerald Plumbob Hot Tub and anniversary tattoo throughout the Romantic Garden update! Head to the Online Store to redeem your free pack (can only be redeemed once).

But that’s not all - during the update, celebrate with iconic characters such as Bella Goth, Izzy Fabulous and more at the Nightclub in SimTown and party alongside them with your Sims! Each week a new character will be there to give you a free gift, plus in the final week starting from 3rd March, all six will be there together!  

SimChase

Share playful moments and get ready for romance with two SimChase events! SimChase is the ultimate rival racing TV show and challenges your Sims to episode tasks to win checkpoint prizes and a fun grand prize!

From the 14th February, compete in the Floral Feud event to earn gorgeous garden décor such as potted garden plants, hanging planters, outdoor settings, side tables plus modern floral fashion and hairstyles for teen Sims. The grand prize of a hammock, succulents and pond will add a touch of fun to your Sim’s outdoor space.

Commencing shortly after on the 27th February, the SimChase event Outdoor Engagement will allow players to earn garden picnic rugs, a coffee table and sofa seat, L-shaped sofa, and tall flowerpots! Don’t miss the grand prizes of a daybed, outdoor cinema screen, floral outfits and gorgeous hair!

Here are the playable event dates for this update (all dates in AEST):

• The Sims 20th Birthday Gift: Tuesday 28th January – Monday 9th March 2020
  • NEW Romantic Garden Live Event: 10-day event starting Tuesday 28th January
  • NEW Maternity Pack 10 - Start a Pregnancy Event between Friday 7th February – Friday 14th February, and successfully complete all your tasks to win!
  • NEW SimChase S10: Floral Feud! 7-day event starting from Friday 14th February.
  • NEW SimChase S11: Outdoor Engagement! 7-day event starting from Thursday 27th February.
  • HANS On! Player Favourite Rerun: 7-day event starting from Monday 17th February.
  • ‘Daring Do’s Long Hair Hobby Rerun: 7-day event starting from Friday 7th February.
  • Country Homestead – Woodworking Rerun: 10-day event from Friday 21st February – Sunday 1st March.

Downtown Developer Feature: always accessible from Downtown once area is unlocked. See FAQ Page here for more information.

Happy New Year from The Sims FreePlay! We hope you enjoy our update. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 3 (1,783 Views)

Re: Romantic Garden Update

★★ Apprentice

I was very excited to install the Romantic Garden update but since doing so every time I open my game it closes on me.  Are there any technical issues happening with this latest update?

Message 2 of 3 (1,758 Views)

Re: Romantic Garden Update

★★★ Newbie

Hi, does anyone know when the sim chase will be ? Feb-March simchase never showed up for me so I don't know if I've missed it . 

Message 3 of 3 (912 Views)