Quest for toddlers missing

by actorgirl3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quest for toddlers missing

★★ Newbie
I'm on level 16 and trying to age an infant, when I press 'have birthday' it says to do the quest for toddlers attained at level 12, I haven't got access to this quest and haven't had access to it?! Help
Message 1 of 5 (23,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quest for toddlers missing

Community Manager
Hi @pckl4hj7tgpv

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting.

Please feel free to pop open a new thread on this if you can't spot an active one going, and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (6,802 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem help meeee I want to age my infants I am on level 17 pleaseee
Message 2 of 5 (23,606 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dikeogu

Quests have to be done in order. This quest probably hasn't started yet because you have other quests to do before it. Here is a link that shows you all the quests.

https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/sims-freeplay/quests/

Message 3 of 5 (23,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@actorgirl3 Im at level 15 and i have two infants and two pets
Message 4 of 5 (6,821 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @pckl4hj7tgpv

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting.

Please feel free to pop open a new thread on this if you can't spot an active one going, and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (6,803 Views)