Re: Pride Stuff 2020

by BadgerInTheMoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pride Stuff 2020

★★★ Novice

I haven’t gotten the free pride clothes for sims FreePlay and mobile yet. Is it just me or have they not released them yet?

Message 1 of 7 (1,030 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BadgerInTheMoon 

The Pride stuff for 2020 was the same as last year

If you claimed the shirts last year, there was nothing new this year

Kind of a bummer, I saw all the exciting posts about the Pride only to realise I have it already ...

But we did get makeup for our male sims Standard smile You can find it in the Costume & Swim store or the Salon 

That is new and I guess part of the Pride, and it is on sale for the next 9 days!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (954 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@BadgerInTheMoon , Hi! This section is for older PC and Console titles like The Sims, Sims 2 and Sim Medieval. I'm going to have your post moved to the correct section of the forums. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Tremayne4260 Thank you. I didn’t realize.
Message 3 of 7 (1,001 Views)

@BadgerInTheMoon 

The Pride stuff for 2020 was the same as last year

If you claimed the shirts last year, there was nothing new this year

Kind of a bummer, I saw all the exciting posts about the Pride only to realise I have it already ...

But we did get makeup for our male sims Standard smile You can find it in the Costume & Swim store or the Salon 

That is new and I guess part of the Pride, and it is on sale for the next 9 days!

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (955 Views)

★★★ Novice
@minicha-em Thank you! 🙂
Message 5 of 7 (948 Views)

sorry, I obviously only read what I wanted to in your original question, my bad, I blame the lateness, after midnight for me 

This is for SFP, FreePlay, as this is where your post ended up

You also asked about TSM, Mobile and to that I don't know the answer as I only play SFP

but @Phantomlover1717 can answer that, when they see the tag Standard smile 

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 7 (936 Views)

@BadgerInTheMoon it should've launched already. If not, please comment on this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/21st-of-June-2020-Wumples-Pride-quot-It-Gets-B...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 7 (893 Views)