Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please Help! Large changes to home causing crashing.

by yasfinite

Original Post

Highlighted

Please Help! Large changes to home causing crashing.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, so I've been playing the Sims Freeplay for around 11 hours now and I've been completing tasks/quests and then I proceeded to expand my home (additional floors and new items), it took me about 3-4 hours making changes to my house (which has 2 sims inside and also Osiris) and once I had completed the changes to my home I exited out of store mode only for my game to crash. I tried opening up the game again numerous times but again it kept on crashing at the splash screen. The worst thing is that I hadn't backed up my profile to the cloud and so even if I re-install the game, my 11+ hours of gameplay will be gone.

I currently have the game files intact and would like to know if there is some sort of tool for windows or android that will fix the crashing issue I keep encountering upon loading up my save. The reason the game keeps crashing is due to the large number of changes I made to my house.

Please help!

Message 1 of 1 (78 Views)
sims-four-characters

Marriage and Babies FAQ

For your marriage-minded Sims in The Sims FreePlay, we've got the FAQs about mobile matrimony!

View more on EA Help

green-sims-bg

Having trouble with The Sims FreePlay?

Try these tips to maintain optimum game performance.

Get troubleshooting steps

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help