Patch Notes – Version 5.47.1 – 16th July, 2019

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Patch Notes – Version 5.47.1 – 16th July, 2019

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

WHAT'S NEW

Inspire special moments by spending quality time with your Sims Families in the latest FreePlay update! Design a teenager’s dream hangout space and:

• Unlock a luxury family home lot plus the hatchback car for teen Sims when you complete the Family Furnishings special event – along the way, you’ll unlock a huge range of storage, lighting, and décor to refresh any room.
  • Catch the Backyard Beautification event, where you can get an outdoor kitchen, bar tables, water fountain, and pizza oven
  • Take on in-game rival Sims in two new seasons of SimChase by completing fun daily challenges – receive exclusive prizes to create a dream place for your teems and transform your garden
  • Catch the re-run of the Backyard Beautification event, filed with fun goals to unlock an impressive designer backyard complete with an outdoor kitchen, bar tables, water fountain, pizza oven, and more.

Plus, take advantage of back-to-school specials on new teen outfits and more! :eahigh_file:

Join in the discussion here and thanks for playing.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (527 Views)