Re: PLEASE HELP! Pregnancy Quest!!

by MarielBraveF

Original Post

PLEASE HELP! Pregnancy Quest!!

★★★ Newbie

Hey! So I recently got really bored and started back to the wall quest. (BTTW)  and then soon after the bumpy ride quest came out. I had no intention of finishing the BTTW, but I can’t begin the bumpy ride quest until I finish BTTW. So… I only have three days left Of BTTW and the bumpy ride quest takes nine days. And I don’t have 12 days for the bumpy ride quest.  I was wondering mainly, if I start the bumpy ride quest will I be able to take my time and finish it or do I have to let it go? Please please please please let me know it’s urgent. Thanks !

Message 1 of 2 (1,773 Views)

Re: PLEASE HELP! Pregnancy Quest!!

★ Apprentice

I am not sure exactly what you are asking? As long as you do not finish the BTTW quest, you cannot begin any other discovery quest, including a bump-y ride. If you are worried about finishing within the time limits, you can go ahead and finish the back to the wall quest. A bumpy ride does not start automatically, like other discovery quests you have to choose to start it. In this case, by building the maternity store, which is what begins the quest. If you want to wait to do this quest until you know you have several days of free time to complete the goals in, you can wait to build the store until you are ready. 

Again, I'm not sure exactly what you were asking. Tell me if this helps or if there is something else you want to know.

Message 2 of 2 (1,762 Views)